Run gone wrong

Alex's P.O.V.

Its been a few hours sense Daryl accepted me and now we are both back to normal. I had now found out that while i was in Cell Block A that Lori had been bit by a walker and Carl had to put her down, and T-Dog was killed to save Carol. I feel really bad for not being here.

"We are running out of supplies," Glenn says from beside me, "and I'm going on a run in a few minutes I need someone to come with."

"I'll come." I say before Maggie could.

Glenn looked over at me and nodded. "Five minutes," He says, "get ready I'll be outside."

I go to walk back to A and i hear Daryl behind me. I feel the anger and fear coming from him. Once we were inside A Daryl pushed me up against a wall. His hands were on each side of my head and he let out a shaky breath.

"Don't go." He whispers.

"I have to," I say holding his face in my hands, "I have to make sure there is food here for everyone."

"I just got ya." He says. He drops his head but i only pick it back up.

"And your not loseing me," I smile at him, "it will just be a few hours, I promise."

He mumbles something before quickly pushing his lips on mine. My arms went around his neck and I pulled his body closer so it was pressed against mine. Daryl grabbed the back of my thighs and hoisted me up so that he carried me. He walked to a random cell and laid on the bed with me under him. I broke the kiss for air and Daryl started to attack my neck.

"D..Daryl." i moan tugging his hair.

He grunted as i pulled his hair. He started to move around so that he was practicality pinning me down. His knees were at my sides and his arms laid on the bed at both sides of my head.

"D..Daryl I hav..I have to go." I moan out.

He stopped sucking my neck and just as he stopped Beth came in the block. "Alex!" She yells, "Glenn says it's time to go."

Daryl groans but gets off me. We exit the cell and see Beth make her way over to us.

"What happened to your neck?" Beth ask.

I quickly look at Daryl then back at her hoping she would get what I'm saying. She smiles and nods.

"I gotta go." i say and Daryl's grip on my hand tightened a little. I turn so that i was in front of him and stood on my toes. I place a light kiss under his jaw bone. "Just a few hours." I whisper.

He nods and lets me go. I went to walk out only to be spun around and met with Daryl's lips on mine. It was a quick kiss before he broke the kiss. "Be careful." He whispered.

"Always." I smile.

I meet Glenn outside and we head off.

-minutes later-

We pull up to a shopping store and i get out of the old red truck. I met Glenn on the other side and we go over what we need. I go in and over to the cloths while Glenn went to get can food. I was looking for anything for the group. I was walking untill i see a shirt that catches my attenchion.

If Ya' Don't Like My Ways

Ya' Can Kiss My Country Ass

It was in white letters and on a camo shirt. "Yep that's Daryl." I smile grabbing it and putting it in the cart i am pushing.

I fund many things for everyone in the group and then head outside. I am putting things into the gruck untill i hear someone walk uo behind me. The smell was unknown to me.

"Glenn!" I scream as someone pjts a long knife up to my throat.

Glenn comes running out and the preson lets out an evil chuckle.