Day out

Daryl's P.O.V.

Its been a week sense the twins were born and I've been stuck to Alex and the twins side. Beth help me care for them sense Alex is still on bed rest. I hear a small giggle and I look to see Lilly smiling up at Alex.

"Hey baby." Alex smiles as Lilly grabs onto Alex's finger.

I smile and sit next to them with Hunter in my arms. "I got good news ya will like." I say.

"And what's that?" She ask looking up at me.

"I got the ok from Hershal," I smile, " Ya get ta get outta bed for the day."

She squills and gives me a kiss on the cheek. I stand and gently set Hunter in his makeshift bed that said Baby Boy Ass Kicker on the side. I take Lilly from Alex's arms and place her in her makeshift bed that said Baby Girl Ass Kicker on the side.

I turn and take Alex's hands and help her off the bed. She wensed as she stood and I was quick to wrap her in my arms. "You don't have to if it hurts to much." I say laying my forehead against hers.

"I want to," She smiles, "I'm getting tired of this bed."

I chuckle. I give her a soft kiss on the lips before pulling apart. "Come on wolfie." I say .

She smiles and I reach down to grab Hunter. She takes him from my arms and cradles him in hers. "I was gonna carry them." I say picking Lilly up.

"I may have given birth a week ago but that doesn't mean I'm to weak to carry my own kids." She says pointing a finger in my face.

"Well sorry." I stick my tung out at her.

"Ok lets go," She says, "I'm tired of this cell."

We take small steps to the door and when we get to it I slide the door open. It took a minute before Alex could see because of the bright light and when she could we made our way over to the grass. We sat down and the kids smiled at us.