On Three

Alex's P.O.V.

-8 months and a week later- (sorry its a long time skip)

I sat there with my now fat stomach. Everyone is excited for the baby and Lately I've noticed Kayla and Rick getting real close. I'll have to talk to her about that.

"Hey." I hear.

I turn to see Daryl. He hasn't left me alone at all ever sense the test. I was either with him, Beth, Rick, or Merel. Sadly Merel had end up dieing. Merel and I had ended up getting real close but when Daryl went looking for Merel and found him as a walker, he lost it. He cried all that night and he went into Depression for a while. What got him out of it was when the baby started to kick. Ever sence he would always touch my stomach to feel the beby kick and it always brightens his mood.

"Its kicking again." I smile feeling the small kicks.

He smiles and I move his hand over the spot its kicking. He smiles feeling the little bumps. He lays his head on the crook of my neck and keeps his hand on that spot of my stomach.

"I bet its going to ba a mini you." I say leaning into his body.

"I'd rather it ba a small ya." He says lifting his head.

"You really want a baby girl?" I ask.

"What's wrong with a girl?" He ask back.

"Just figured that you wouldn't want to have to deal with drama and all that other girl things." I answer.

"Well I wanna be able ta scare off all 'em boys," He smirks, " Tll 'em if they hurt my baby girl I'll shoot 'em in the ass with my crossbow."

"Oh big bad daddy is gonna shoot some boy in the ass." I whisper to my stomach which made Daryl laugh.

Screaming came from somewhere and so did gunshots. Daryl quickly grabs his crossbow and stands. I stand too but only to be sat back down by Daryl.

"Stay 'ere." He says then runs out.

I get up and see him run out of the block and outside. Suddenly I felt water soak my legs. I scream and then I'm being moved by someone. I look to see Tryess(how ever you spell his name) carrying me.

"Baby," I say quietly, "is...coming."

"Hershal!" He yells, "Hershal! Baby is coming!"

"Put her in here." I hear Hershal say.

I'm laid on a bed and i feel my shorts and underwhear being cut off me.

"I need Beth!" He says.

I hear running and soon a hand locks with mine.

"Ok Alex I'm gonna need you to push on three," He says, "One...Two...Three."

I start to push with all my might.