Be Mine, Forever

Daryl's P.O.V.

"It's positive." She says softly.

Instantly I pull her in my arms. "Hey," isay lifting her head, "we'll get through 'tis. I ain't gonna let anythin' happen ta my family."

I can tell she was scared, hell I was, but I aint going to let anyone hurt my family. I felt my shirt start to wet and I notice Alex crying.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I'm scared." She whispers.

"'Bout what?" I ask.

"What if something happens? What is I end up dead because of the baby?" She says.

"I wont let anything happen ta ya," I say as she puts her head under my chin, "I promise."

~¤~

When we had found out, for sure, that Alex was pregnant I had moved everything of ours to block C with everyone else because I want her near Hershal if anything happens. Now I laid on the grass and Alex was curled into my side. I then remember something that me and Merel got on the run.

"Alex." I say sitting up but she still lays on the ground.

"Yea?" She ask moving in my shadow and looks up at me.
"I gotta ask ya sumthin'." I say.

"Yea?" She ask.

I pull the object from my pocket and grab her hand. I slipped it on her finger before saying three words, "Be mine, forever."

She gasped at the ring that now laid on her finger. "Yes," she says wrapping her arms around me, "a million times yes."

Excitement took me and a captured her into a kiss.