New Friend

Mate! My wolf purred, Mate! Mate! Mate!

His Georgia  blue eyes caught me in a trance as our eyes locked. His hair fell in his face and i just wanted to move it out of the way and attach my lips with his.

I want more then that, My wolf purred, I want him ins-

Shut up! I snap at her, He don't even know he is mated to a wolf! We have to tell him somehow without freaking him out.

She groaned then went quiet again. "Daryl," A young female voice went threw the walls, "Carol needs you." A young blonde girl stood at the  cell door.

"Alright Beth but ya gotta show X round." He says.

"X?" She question.

"'Er,"he says pointing at me, "We gotta call 'er X till she trust us."

He then leaves me here with Beth. "You like him." She says sitting beside me.

"What? Wait....n-no I don't." I studder and feel my cheeks warm a slight bit.

She let out a small chuckle. "Come on," she smiled, "Anything you wanna do first?"

"Shower?" I ask hoping they had something similar to a shower.

"We only have cold water i hope that's ok." She answers.

"I don't care as long as i get to get this guck off me," I say and we both laugh, "but i don't have cloths."

"I think Maggie has some sweats you can wear and I'm sure Daryl can spear a shirt." She says and winks at the end. I gush and follow behind her. "Hey sis can X barrow some sweat pants?" Beth ask a woman in about her early twenties.

"X?" She ask.

"Thats me." I say from behind beth.

"Here." She hand me some sweat pants.

"Do you also have some undercloths?" Beth ask her, "she doesn't have any cloths."

"Yea here." She smiles handing me a bra and underwear.
"Thanks." I smile.

"Now lets see if we can pry a shirt off Daryl." Beth smiles and we walk over to an area with many people. "Daryl." Beth calls out.

We turn the corner to see Daryl helping a woman with things and you could practicality see want in her eyes.

MINE! My wolf growls, HE IS MY MATE NOT YOURS YOU BITCH!!

A growl excaped my lips and Beth looked at me. "You ok?"

"Y-Yeah j-just h-hungry." I lie. I hate that im a bad lier.

"You are gonna tell me later." Beth points a finger at me.

"You called?" A southern drawl came from behind me.

My body tensed. I could feel his breath on my neck.

"Yea X needs a shirt," Beth smiles, "figured ws could pry one off you."

"Yea come on." He spoke then we followed him to his cell.
He opened a bag and started to dig threw it. He pulled out a old dirty plaid shirt and the sleeves were missing on it. He held it out to me and i took it.

"T-thanks." I mutted looking down at my feet.

He grunted then walked passed us then Beth lead me to a room. We go inside and sheets hang from the sealing and there were barrels feeled with water.

"Here." Beth says throwing a towel at me.

I easily catch it. I sat my cloths on a chair and go in a shower 'stall'. A wall was ahead of me and three sheets surrounded me. I strip from my cloths and set them to the side.

"So..." Beth says.

"What?" I ask as i start to clean myself up.

"Ugh whats that smell?" She ask, "smells like a wet dog."

Shit My wolf says.

"I bet Maggie didn't clean in here," She says and relief comes over me, "Anyway about your past."

"What do you want to know?" I ask.

"Where did you go to school?" She ask, "What was your friends like? Your family?"

I wimpered at the memories of my family and you could say friends but they were more of pack members and i was the odd one out.

"Ok no family question got it." She says.

"I went to west Georgia High (A/N idk if that is a real school in Georgia i just made it up)," i answer.

"Wait were you that girl that hung out with a lot of people?" She ask.

"Kinda of," i say, "I really just hung around them because they were my p-brother's friends. I neved really had a friend."

"Well you got me now." She says and i smile.

Maybe this group will be good for me.