𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐋𝐀-𝐋𝐀-𝐋𝐀𝐋𝐀- 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘'𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃

        DICK GRAYSON was the mastermind behind the superhero that laid inside Phoebe, Shadow. Phoebe grew up in Gotham and didn't have a great home life. So, when thirteen year old Phoebe ran into sixteen year old Dick Grayson and Wally West, it was a lifesaver. 

        Dick taught Phoebe everything he knew. All of his tactic's skills, and learned how to use his weapons. So, when Dick asked Phoebe if she would like to join the Titans with Wally and a few other friends, she just couldn't say no. 

         There was one certain mission where Phoebe and Wally grew close. New Years Eve, 2009. Phoebe was around seventeen while Wally had just turned twenty. As dumb as it sounds, Phoebe and Wally were driving home from a mission late at night, when Wally's car broke down. There was no service anywhere, and it was the middle of the woods. Wally was low on fuel and there was no food in the car. The two stayed up and talked for hours, having the dumbest conversations to mankind. Around two-am, Hank and Dawn finally found the two, peacefully sleeping while bundled up to keep warm. 

        But, that was nine years ago. Phoebe now sat at a tiny table in a diner with an emo teenage girl who supposedly has superpowers and a sleep-deprived Dick Grayson. After learning more about Rachel and the entire situation that was going on, Dick finally spoke up again. 

        "We're gonna go see some old friends of Phoebe and me. They should be safe." Dick glanced at Phoebe, wondering if she knew who he was talking about. He then turned back to Rachel, who was sipping on her coffee. "They'll give us a place to lie low for a second, get our heads together. Figure out what to do next." 

        Rachel hung her head low, not saying a word. Phoebe and Dick exchanged looks, neither one of them knowing what to say. "Rachel, I really get that you're scared." Rachel picked her head off of the table and looked at Phoebe as she talked. "But, sometimes there's no time to be scared. You have Dick and I here to protect you now. I promise." 

        Rachel took another sip of her coffee before replying. "Where else would I go anyway?" 

☺︎︎ ☺︎︎ ☺︎︎

        Later that night, Phoebe and Dick went to pick up a pizza to bring back to the motel they were staying at for Rachel. Dick had suggested Chinese food, but Phoebe thought that Rachel would appreciate pizza more. After all, all teenagers loved pizza.