𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑

(TW! Slight makeout, not really smut)

        IT HAD BEEN a few first hectic weeks in Titans tower. Training had been chaos, Phoebe and Jason constantly fighting like siblings over the tiniest shit, and Dick had no idea to control or take care of kids. Even though Phoebe had been a teacher, her immaturity had gotten the best of her. Gar and Rachel had their own little clique going on, usually whispering to each other. 

        Phoebe and Dick decided they needed a night out.  

        Dick suggested a club he had seen a few blocks away, so Phoebe agreed to spend the night with him. Now, the young woman was in her room, trying to desperately get ready as quick as she could. 

        Finishing up her eyeliner, she sighed as she looked in the mirror. She still had to find something to wear. A knock was heard on Phoebe's door, making her sigh. 

        "Come in." 

       The door opened, revealing Jason strutting into the giant room. Phoebe and Dick had two of the biggest rooms in the house, with a walk in closet and their own bathroom. The rest were slightly smaller, the only thing missing were a personal bathroom. 

       Leaning over her vanity, Phoebe lightly applied glitter eye shadow and gems to make her eyes pop. "Woah," Jason took a deep breath, "You look beautiful." 

         "Thanks Jay," Phoebe smiled, before turning back to the mirror. Applying the last few gems, she headed over to her closet. "I just have no idea what to wear." 

        Standing next to the girl, Jason noticed a purple sequin dress, that probably would go about mid-thigh. Picking it up off the rack, he held it up to show Phoebe. "What about this one?" 

        Snatching it from Jason, she eyed it up and down. "This could work." The young girl pranced into her bathroom, shutting the door behind her. Taking a deep breath, she started to strip. Down to her undergarments, Phoebe carefully slipped into the dress, pulling the spaghetti straps up and over her shoulders.

        "Need any help in there?" Jason called through the door, his voice slightly muffled. 

        "In a minute," Phoebe called back, flattening out the dress. Opening the door back up, Phoebe nervously smiled. "Mind helping me with my zipper?" 

        Jason softly nodded, Phoebe turning around with her back to the boy. Jason stepped closer, carefully trying to pull up the zipper. Getting stuck, Jason groaned. "Fucking hate zippers."