𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒

        PHOEBE HAD NO IDEA that she had been under Trigon's control and almost killed Rachel and Gar until she awoke. She had no idea that she almost beat Gar to death with the other Titans. It wasn't until she could hear Rachel's voice calling out for her from afar that she could come back to her senses. 

        "Phoebe please, this is my father in your head. This isn't you." 

        "Please, come back to me! " 

        Waking up from her senses, she was back inside Angela's living room, Rachel in front of the girl. Looking around she noticed Gar, blood smeared on the side of his face as Dick sighed in relief, standing next to Gar. 

        "What the fuck just happen-" 

        Phoebe was cut off by Dick pulling the girl in for a bone-crushing hug, resting his chin on her head. "Thank fuck you're back to normal," Dick whispered, letting the girl go. 

        He stood next to Phoebe as Rachel explained everything. "My father, Trigon, took control of you and the others. They're currently all outside. I need to stop him, I just needed to make sure you two were safe and back to normal." 

        Not even acknowledging Rachel's ramble, Phoebe pointed to the gemstone in Rachel's head. "Cool gem." 

        "Thanks, but that's not the point-" 

        "I get it," Phoebe sighed, cutting Rachel off, "You gotta go stop your father before he kills us all." 

         Following Rachel outside, they stopped right in front of the house, Phoebe, Dick and Gar keeping their distance from Trigon and the others. 

        Pointing to the ground, Phoebe whispered to Dick, "Guess Dawn's out of her coma." 

        "Mhm." 

        Watching from the distance, Rachel's dark magic started to flow out and around her a force of wind sent out as she hit him. Stumbling back, she hit the ground as Trigon disappeared into nothingness. 

        "Fuck, that hurt." Gar groaned, Phoebe holding out a hand for him to get up. Accepting, she pulled the boy up, walking over to the other Titans. There stood Kory, Jason, Donna, Hank, and Dawn. Rachel walked back slowly, a small smile on her face from her accomplishments.