𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐋'𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄

        STUMBLING BACK FROM Kory attacking Rachel, it took Phoebe a second to comprehend everything. Screaming as Kory held Rachel by the throat, burning her in the process, Phoebe had no idea what to do. Running towards Kory, Phoebe yanked her arm off of Rachel quickly, Rachel dropping to the ground. 

        "Kory, stop! You're hurting her!" Phoebe screamed, Angela running to check on her daughter. Grabbing Phoebe by the throat, Phoebe started to choke. "Kory?" 

        Phoebe could tell something was wrong, but at the moment she didn't care as it felt like she was about to pass out. 

        "Get off of her!" Gar yelled, trying to get Phoebe out of Kory's grasp. It was no use, as Kory kicked Gar back, sending him flying into the coffee table, hitting his head in the process. 

         "Kory," Phoebe choked out, trying her best to move Kory's hand from her throat. "It's me.. please." 

        Suddenly, Dick barged in the door, eyes widening as he saw the mess. "Kory, what are you-" Dick was cut off by Kory throwing Phoebe backwards into Dick, both falling to the ground. Hitting their heads in the process, both Phoebe and Dick couldn't move. 

        "Fuck," Dick groaned out, holding his head as he laid on the ground. 

         Phoebe couldn't tell if she was hallucinating or not at the moment but suddenly, Donna Troy marched in, kicking Kory's ass and knocking her out in the process with her lasso. Dick stumbled up, noticing Phoebe shaking and holding her head. 

        Carefully picking up the girl, Dick was able to get Phoebe to her feet. "Are you alright?" 

        "Yeah," Phoebe took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down. "Probably a concussion, but I've had worse." 

         "It's gonna be okay, Rachel." Angela assured her daughter, as she held her, Rachel shaking in her arms. 

        Holding out a hand for Gar, Donna smiled. "Are you okay?" 

        "Think so," Gar dryly laughed, noticing Kory laid down on the ground. 

        "What the hell happened?" Dick questioned, the group moving closer together. Dick kept a hand on Phoebe's back, giving her support to walk. 

        Angela was seething. "She tried to kill my fucking daughter." 

       "Rach?"