𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐀

(TW! DEATH, BLOOD, GORE, MURDER!)

2021

        OPENING HER BEDROOM DOOR, twenty-nine year old Phoebe was met with her twenty-two year old roommate, Jason Todd. The Titans had gone their separate ways three years before after their last encounter. Jason had left Bruce months before after an incident had occurred, and Phoebe offered him to live with her. She needed the company after all, since Dick had broken her heart and she had been living alone. 

        Groggy from the lack of sleep she got the night before, Phoebe whined. "What do you want?"

        The young man smiled, motioning Phoebe to follow him to the kitchen. "Since you were up late last night grading papers, I took it into my own hands to make breakfast."

        Half asleep, Phoebe noticed the freshly made pancakes on their small kitchen table. Sitting down in one seat, Phoebe took a sip of the coffee Jason had brewed. "Thanks, I better head to work soon."

         "Oh, come on." Jason groaned, sitting next to the girl. "Take a sick day. You're absolutely exhausted and I'm fucking bored. We should do something today!"

       "Jason, I'm a fucking adult. I have a job."

        "And I'm off today! I don't wanna spend my entire day cooped up in this apartment." 

        "Fine," Phoebe groaned, picking up her fork and knife as she cut her pancakes. "I guess one day off isn't the worst thing in the world." 

        "That's the spirit," Jason smiled, taking a sip of his coffee. "I say that we trance around town and go shopping till our broke asses run out of money." 

        After taking a bite of her pancake, Phoebe raised an eyebrow. "Don't you still have Bruce's credit card?" 

        "His disabled it." 

        "Aw." Phoebe pouted, "Would've been fun to use his card. Not like he would notice, anyway." 

        "Yeah," Jason laughed, resting his head on his chin. "One time I bought a motorcycle without telling him and he never realized for like, three weeks until he saw it in person."