𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒

        PHOEBE, KORY AND DICK didn't speak a word to each other in the car after what had just occurred. Dick was pissed off at himself for going above what he should've, and Phoebe was just honestly embarrassed. 

        She was slumped in the passenger side seat against the window, her arms crossed. Dick's eyes stayed on the road while driving, never looking back while Kory sat between the two in the backseat, leaning over the glove compartment. 

        "I didn't know you two had it in you," Kory spoke up, after minutes of silence. Phoebe's eyes narrowed at Kory, before looking away again. 

        Phoebe could hear Dick sigh. "What?" 

        Kory was hesitant to keep speaking. "The way you attacked that man." Kory pursed her lips together, before continuing with her rant. "It's none of my business but if you both don't bury whatever it is that's going on, you're gonna explode. Just like Rachel." 

        "Were you a therapist in your past life?" Phoebe tilted her head at Kory, her arms kept crossed. 

        "Maybe I'm a therapist in this life, who knows?" Kory sarcastically replied, causing Phoebe to remember that Kory couldn't remember anything about herself. Kory then turned to Dick, sending him a fake smile. "You just have problems. You seem like a nice guy but I'm not so sure." 

        It took Dick a moment to answer. Taking a few deep breaths, he started. "I went through something when I was a kid." 

        "So, this is all about you?" 

         Dick turned his head to look at Kory for a moment. "I don't want her to make the same mistakes I did." 

        "Alright," Kory replied. "I'll take it." Then turning to Phoebe, she smiled. "Alright Ms. Blondie. What's your traumatic story? Anything I should know about you?" 

        Phoebe's eyes widened as the words escaped Kory's mouth. Wally. Wally fucking West. The hallucinations that sent her crazy. Although they hadn't been showing up as much recently, then sent her into a spaz. 

        Seeing the terror in Phoebe's eyes, Dick spoke up. "Pheebs, don't answer the question. It's alright if you don't." 

        "No," Kory cut Dick off. "I wanna know what's going on." 

        Phoebe stayed silent. She turned the other way, not wanting to deal with Kory. Dick turned right onto another street, and Phoebe jumped when she saw who was standing on the corner. Wally.