𝐓𝐄𝐍

𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐃

𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐃

        AS DICK AND THE NEW ROBIN dragged Dr. Adamson's  body to Dick and Phoebe's car, Phoebe stuffed her hands in her pockets as she walked. 

        "Man, this dude looks dead." The new Robin remarked, causing Dick to sigh. Phoebe realized that Dick was probably feeling replaced, but then again Dick was the one who left Bruce.

        "Trust me." Dick huffed, continuing on. "There's a difference between dead and knocked out." 

        "Although, he does look pretty dead." Phoebe agreed with the boy, kicking the pebbles on the floor as she walked. 

        It was silent for a few moments, before the boy spoke up again. He smile was beaming from ear to ear. "This is awesome! Robin and Robin, in action." He then turned to Phoebe, still smiling. "And Shadow." 

        "Who the hell are you?" Dick quickly asked, ignoring the boys statement from earlier. 

        "Jason Todd," The boy, Jason replied. "The new Robin. Robin 2.0, right?" 

        Reaching the car, both Dick and Jason dropped the body so that Dick could open the trunk. As Dick was doing so, Phoebe sent Jason a small smile. Jason sent one back, mesmerized by the girl standing in front of him. "You're really pretty in person." 

        Phoebe laughed at the boys comment, flattered. "Thanks, I guess?" 

        Jason's eyes widened from embarrassment. "Fuck, did I say that out loud?" 

        "Yeah, you did," Dick muttered, rolling his eyes, as he opened the trunk.

        Jason noticed whatever he did Dick didn't take right, so he quickly tried to fix it. "Seriously guys," Jason started, causing Dick to stop what he was doing and turn to Jason. "It's an honor to meet you both. Especially you, Dick." 

        Trying to be as casual as possible, Jason held out his fist so Dick could fist bump him. Hesitantly, Dick did. Jason then turned to Phoebe, doing the same thing. Phoebe turned to Dick, a bit of sarcasm dripping from her voice. "I like this kid. Could we keep him?" She joked, referencing that they already had Kory and two teenagers following both of them around. 

        Dick ignored Phoebe's joke. He bent down to grab Dr. Adamson's body, following for Phoebe and Jason to do the same thing. Easily, they slid him into the car. "I always wondered what this moment was gonna be like," Jason continued to make small talk, grunting as he slid Dr. Adamson into the trunk. "Never thought that when it would happen, I would be saving your lives."