𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐒

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐒

(tw! violence, blood, gore, honestly it's a titans fic it's supposed to be dark)

        IT TOOK PHOEBE a while to bring up the courage to knock on Dick's motel door late at night. She had no clue why, but something about seeking comfort from her friend made her a little uneasy.

        Phoebe hesitantly knocked on the door. She had a tank top on with sweatpants, which she had stolen from the lost and found in the motel's lobby. "Who is it?" Phoebe heard Dick call out from inside. 

        Her heart skipping a beat, she answered. "Just Phoebe." It took Dick a few moments to open the door. When he did, Phoebe's eyes widened at the scene.  

        Dick fucking Grayson, the only thing covering him was a towel around his waist. "Everything okay, Pheebs?" 

         Phoebe's cheeks flushed red from embarrassment. She felt like a teenager again, god she just didn't know what it was exactly. 

        "Uh- yep." Dick moved out of the doorway to let Phoebe in. "My motel room is creeping me out. Figured I'd hide out with you instead." 

        "Well," Dick walked into the bathroom, cracking the door so Phoebe could still hear him as he got changed. Phoebe sat down on the bed, resting her chin on her hand. "Figure I would do one last perimeter check and then turn in for the night. Wanna join?"

        "Sure," Phoebe sighed, Dick walking out of the bathroom. He had on a green sweater with a loosely fit pair of jeans. "You still have that jacket? I'm going to freeze with just a tank top on."Dick rolled his eyes, grabbing his jacket from the floor and tossing it to Phoebe. "Thanks." 

        "Alright then," Dick murmured, putting his shoes on. Phoebe got off of the bed, slipping on Dick's over-sized jacket. "Let's go." Just as the two were about to leave, there was a knock at the door. Phoebe looked at Dick, raising an eyebrow. Dick shrugged his shoulders, trotting towards the door to open it. 

        A woman stood at the door, around Phoebe and Dick's age. Phoebe had recognized her from the main lobby when she had gone down to the lost and found. She held a container of ice with champagne inside, one hand tucked into her front pocket. "I got the ice machine working," She smirked. 

        Phoebe stepped up from the back, making her face almost drop. Not wanting to be rude, Dick gave her a soft smile. "That very sweet of you, but um- it's late. We have to do something for work."