𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑

(tw! mentions of sex)      

     PHOEBE WAS AWOKEN that next morning to Dick peppering her face and neck with kisses. Softly sighing, she turned to face the boy in bed, only inches apart. "Good morning, beautiful." 

        Rubbing her eyes, Phoebe quickly pecked Dick's lips before smiling at him. "Morning."  The girl had on her black laced bra along with matching underwear while Dick slept shirtless in his boxers. 

         Dick let out a dry laugh. "Yesterday was..." 

        "Fun. Definitely fun."  Phoebe took a deep breath, closing her eyes for a moment.  "You know, I should probably get up and make breakfast for everyone." 

         Starting to sit up, Dick whined as he pulled her back down next to him. "No.. don't leave. It's lonely without you." 

        "You know, you could always help." 

        "Stay here," Dick grumbled, pulling Phoebe closer to him. He rested his chin or the top of her head as she faced away from him, the two just enjoying each other's presence. "I'm sure the others can figure out how to make breakfast on their own." 

        "That's the biggest fucking lie I've ever heard. Remember the time Rachel tried to cook breakfast for her mother? That was a disaster." 

       "Tell me about it." 

        "Alright," Phoebe groaned, getting away from Dick's grasp. "I really gotta get up." 

        "Fine," Dick pouted, getting up with the girl. "I guess I'll get up too." 

        Standing up, Phoebe felt her legs feel like complete jello. "I fucking hate you. I can barely stand." Smiling sheepishly, Dick walked over to his dresser and grabbed Phoebe a shirt, along with one for himself. Throwing the shirt to Phoebe, she slipped it over her head and it ended around her knees. "Could I use your bathroom?" 

        Nodding at the girl, Phoebe strutted into Dick's bathroom. Quickly, she turned on the faucet and splashed cool water in her face to wake her up, not long before she looked at herself in the mirror and found a trail of dark bruises covering her neck. Groaning, she turned the water off and headed back into Dick's bedroom. 

         "What's wrong?" Dick questioned, noticing the girl's look on her face. 

        Crossing her arms, Phoebe huffed. "There are hickey's all over my fucking neck."