Chapter 25

Trin POV
EXCUSE THE MISTAKES ❤️‍🩹

"BABEEEE! I'm hungryyyy" I screamed to tjay from the living room. He came out the kitchen "let's go to the market then ma, we can get you anything you want." You know my fat ass got right up and slipped my slides on and got in the car.

When tjay got in and started the car I started dancing in my seat knowing I'm about to get everything I want. "Look at her she over there dancing cause we getting food." I seen Tjay recording me. I stopped dancing and we both started laughing.

We finally pulled up to the market and Tjay came and helped me out the car. I'm starting to get a little pudge and you can start to see my little pregnant belly. Tjay pushed the cart while I just grabbed hella food to put in the cart. Chip, ice cream, pickles, cookies, juice, and waters,cereal, and my favorite right now burgers with sour cream. Yes I know it sounds nasty but ion control shit I eat anymore.

"Ma I'm about to go grab something real fast, you gonna be cool or you wanna come ?" Tjay asked me. " nah baby just hurry up back please." I said poking my lips out, he nodded, pecked my lips and walked off.

I seen some cheese wiz and Crackers and I went to grab them but I'm too short to grab them. "Here lemme help you with dat." I hear behind me and the person reached over me and grabbed the crackers and shit. I turned around to see Nau'Jour and I was surprised and a little nervous.

I took the crackers and cheese, "oh thanks Nau'Jour right?" I said "that's me, how you been I haven't seen or talked to you since the New Years party since you know. He said a little quieter. I looked down blushing a little remembering what happened that night.

FLASHBACK
It was 11:59 and the countdown was about to begin and Tjay was making his way over to me, he looked drunk as well he looked more out of it than me though I didn't pay it any mind.

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Everyone screamed "HAPPY NEW YEAR" and you could see people kissing and everything so I decided to kiss Nau'jour just to be petty because I was drunk and hurt. both he and Tjay looked at me surprised, "Trinity what the fuck is this." Tjay asked me dragging me away from Toosii.
FLASHBACK OVER.

"Umm yeah sorry about that I was really drunk and upset I didn't mean to come off like that." I said looking up at him. "Nah I actually fucked with it so you cool ma. How are you and homeboy now anyway." He said catching me all the way off guard with the whole kiss thing.

"We good now, surprisingly it wasn't what it looked like completely. I love him so hopefully going forward that everything stays good." I said not going into too much detail about what really happened. He just nodded "I respect it."

"Hey babe I'm back." Tjay said coming back in the aisle and dropping his stuff in the cart. He looked hella confused as to why Nau'Jour was standing there. "Yo wassup man I'm Toosii." Nau'Jour said sticking his hand out for tjay to shake. Tjay completely ignored his hand there and turned to me. "So what he doing here all close to you like that?" Tjay asked and I rolled my eyes knowing this was going to be an issue. Nau'Jour put his hand back embarrassed at not getting a handshake

"Tione be nice he just helped me get the stuff I need off the shelf. He just wanted to ask how I was that's all baby. No harm No foul calm down babe." I said and tjay ignored me staring into Nau'Jour's soul. "She good bro thanks, let's go baby." Tjay said walking away with the now Full cart. I turned around to Nau'Jour and mouthed "I'm sorry." He nodded and walked away.

After Tjay paid for all the food we went back and put the bags in the car and he won't even look at me like I know he's not mad.

We get in the car and Tjay plays music and just drives. "Babe are you mad at me or something?" I asked and he just turned the music up louder. I immediately got irritated, I turned the music down and asked again. "Tione Merritt! I asked are you mad at me can you stop being petty and answer me cause all honesty I did nothing wrong."

"Nothing wrong? You was standing there having a whole convo with a nigga you put ya lips on that's wasn't me so what me and him just supposed to shake hands and be cool. Let's leave it alone before you get me tight ma no cap." I looked at him surprised at his reaction.

" well since you don't wanna talk if you must know he helped me get something off the shelf then asked me how I was and how we were. If you were there you would have heard me say sorry about kissing him because I was drunk and upset about seeing someone else kiss you.  Also me telling him that me and you are good and I love you but you see whatever you made up in your head. I haven't even spoken to him since that night I see him one time and I'm wrong? That's fine Tjay act weird for nothing." I said pissed off because there is nothing to me and Nau'Jour at all.

I'm pregnant I shouldn't even be arguing and stressing so let me calm myself down before shit gets out of hand. "Ma?" Tjay said grabbing my hand and rubbed it soothing me at least a little bit. "I'm sorry okay seeing him just made me think about you lips on his on New Years and I lost it. I know it wasn't nothing but just as hard it was for you to see Tamia kissing me it was just as hard for me." I took a deep breath nodding understanding where he came from.

"It's fine Tione I just really shouldn't be stressing because it's not healthy for the baby just think before you do next time okay?" He nodded and leaned over to kiss me.

"Now get me home so I can have so hot Cheetos and ice cream." I said and we both laughed pulling up to the house parking and getting out. I took the lighter of the bags even though we didn't have anything too heavy Tjay didn't want me doing too much. When the door opened Bubba was sitting on the couch eating my skittles.

"Bubba first of all why are you here? Second why the fuck are you eating my skittles?"
"I was just here chillin honestly and I thought these was tjay's my fault sis I'll buy you so more don't rip my head off." He said and we both laughed. "I'm just fucking with you bubba it's always fun having you around." He came over and hugged me taking the bags and putting them in the kitchen.

Finally Tjay came in and put the stuff in the kitchen as I sat down on the couch. My feet were killing me I took my shoes off laying back and putting the basketball game on. Yes I love me some basketball.

Tjay and bubba both came back Tjay with my cookies and cream ice cream and bubba had my cheetos and a water bottle. They both sat down getting into the game and Tjay started rubbing my feet. I started eating finally feeling comfortable.

Whew who knew a market trip could be that stressful.