chapter 10

Excuse any mistakes lovelies 😘
Trinity POV

Today is the day of tjay's first concert of the tour and I think I was more excited than he is. I got out the bed and limped to the bathroom, I regret trying to be tough last night because now my legs all sore and shit.

After I came out the bathroom I jumped on the bed waking tjay. "it's show day baby." I said leaning down and kissing him. He laughed "Ma did you really have to wake me up like that." I nodded and said "Babe let's do something before your show just me and you." He nodded and got up and headed to the shower.

I got in right after he got out and got dressed, after we were both dressed we left. We got in the sprinter and went to Ihop and had breakfast, when we got in we sat in a booth near the window. After we got seated our waitress came up and i'm not gonna hate she was pretty as hell and she was thick, when she saw tjay her eyes got wide as shit.

"Oh my god Lil Tjay this is crazy i'm a big fan I love you and your music." she said getting all up in Tjay's face and I mugged her. "excuse me can you back out my man face a little bit lovebug?" I asked her kindly even though I was getting irritated.

"and who are you to be telling me what to do? you should be happy that YOUR man has fans mama." the girl said with an attitude. I was about to get up but Tjay tapped my thigh signaling me to sit down and chill.

"I appreciate the support ma." Tjay said standing up and looking the girl in her eyes. I instantly got mad. "no problem papi and I got tickets to your concert tonight I cant wait to see you preform ." she said seductively, and when I say this bitch ran her hand down his arm and whispered something in his ear I lost it. the worst part is he looked like he was enjoying the shit.

I put my hair in a quick ponytail and grabbed this bitch by her hair and slammed her to the ground. fuck punching her I stomped her face in while she screamed and squirmed underneath me, then here come Tjay being captain save a hoe pulling me off of her. after that I immediately got up and walked to the sprinter, Tjay ran after me grabbing onto my arm making me stop.

"yo ma why you acting like that, that's just how my female fans are what else am I supposed to do I can't be mean its gonna make me look bad." Tjay said. "man get the fuck off me that bitch went too far getting smart and touching you and shit, she had it coming." I said yanking my arm back from him and getting in the car.

"I think you went a little too far ma it really wasn't that serious she's just a fan nothing more nothing less. I said I wasn't gonna hurt you and I meant that." Tjay said grabbing my hand.

I know the fuck he didn't just say that to me this nigga bout to make me beat his ass and that's on my momma. "I know the fuck you didn't just say that, Tione listen if you saw a nigga that close to me feeling on me and whispering and my ear and me grinning and shit you'd be mad. don't tell me I went too far because I was fighting for a nigga that's mine it's cool you'll have ya number one fan at ya concert I guess you don't need me." I said putting my AirPods in and driving the sprinter back to the hotel

the ride was so quiet you could hear a pin drop I probably was being petty but that girl did to much. when we got back to the hotel Tjay hopped out and went right to the room, I decided to text polo so that I can talk to him. one he was a good person to vent to and he was a famous male artist so I could get some good advice out of him

Trin🥵🤞🏽
Hey can I come talk to you real fast some shit just happened and I need some advice cause idk what to do bro🤦🏽‍♀️

Polo🖤🤟🏽
yk you can just come up here my room number 820🖤
Seen.

I got on the elevator and headed to polo's room when I got there I knocked on the door and he came and opened it.