chapter 7

Trinity POV.

I just woke up and I rolled over and saw Tjay sleeping peacefully next to me. I smirked to myself thinking about last night man that boy was gifted with his tongue. 

I looked at the clock and it read 8:45 I had to be at the airport by 10 to get my brother since he was coming to visit. speaking of that I forgot to tell tjay I went to his side of the bed and shook him a little to wake him up. 

"wassup ma, what you doing up so early?" he said in this sexy raspy voice his accent not making the pool between my legs any better. 

"I gotta go get my little brother from the airport, I asked him to come visit me is it okay if he stays here with us if not he can stay with KeKe they'll be happy to see each other." I asked him 

"Nah ma it's cool he can stay here plus I'd love to meet ya lil bro deadass tho, I might wanna eat that pussy up again so hopefully he don't hear." Tjay said smirking at me and I blushed. 

"Well okay thanks so much, you wanna come with me to get him he's a big fan like me he gon flip when he sees you." I chuckled thinking about me and my brother blasting Tjay's music in the house nonstop making our parents sick of it.

"Yeah just let me shower and get dressed and we can go." He said walking out to shower in the guest room 

I turned on the shower and made it steaming hot, I put my hair in a bun, turned on my speaker and got in. I washed my body a good four times and got out. I wrapped the towel around me and walked in the room to get dressed, me and Tjay walked in at the same time and he looked so good with the towel wrapped around his waist and the water dripping from his body. 

"Damn." I said to myself but Tjay heard me and looked up licking his lips smirking at me. "Listen ma if I look that good I can make us a little late getting your brother." Tjay said. I laughed "Maybe another time pooh let's just get dressed."

I got dressed and put on a white crop top with grey joggers and some Jordan 1s. Tjay wore a simple white t-shirt some jeans and white Air Force 1s. We left out the door and got inside his black G Wagon I hooked my phone up to the aux and played Boom Boom Room by Roddy Ricch as we made our way to the airport. When we got there it was around 10:15 and my brother was standing outside waiting for me with his beats around his neck and his suitcase next to him.

"Tre'von Jamal Barnes come give ya favorite sister some love." I yelled from the drivers seat putting the car in park and hopping out hugging him. It honestly feels like I haven't seen my baby brother in forever so this hug felt great I didn't want to let go but, I had a week with him so I had lots of time to hug him and shit. I can't wait to see his reaction when he sees Tjay I know he's going to be so happy this week is going to be great. 

"Come on lil bro let's put your stuff in the back.. and oh yeah there's a surprise for you in the car. don't act completely crazy for me." I told him as I closed the trunk and headed back to the drivers seat. Tre hopped in the backseat and his eyes went wide when he saw Tjay he looked so surprised Me and Tjay turned around and laughed at his surprised expression.

"Wassup lil bro I heard you a fan, ion kno if ya sister told you but you gonna be staying with me and her for this next week." Tjay said dapping him up. 

"Definitely a big fan me and Trin both are we love you and your music, this is crazy no cap." Tre said and we laughed as we headed back to the house. When we got there I decided to tell Tre the story about the little stunt KeKe tried to pull. When I was done telling him the story he looked at me with so much rage in his eyes. I never seen my little brother this mad, I was kind of scared but hey he needed to know.

"Let's go see the bitch, I promise I won't do nothing crazy but if she say something off the wrong I'm gonna have to beat her ass and that's on momma sis." Tre said, his voice sounded way deeper than what it usually did that happens when he's really mad but, hopefully this doesn't go left.

"Tjay I'm taking Tre to see KeKe I'll be back don't lock the door pooh." I screamed so that he could hear me since he was in the game room. "okay ma don't do nothing crazy." he yelled back and me and Tre walked out the house to go to KeKe's house. When we got there I said a small prayer in my head and knocked on the door, seconds later KeKe opened the door with a mug on her face. 

"The fuck yo ass want." She said to me rolling her eyes. "Aye don't talk to my sister like that fuck wrong with you. Tre said back to her and her eyes widened.

"Oh shit hey little brother I didn't know you were her I miss you how have you been." KeKe said reaching her arms out to hug him but he pushed her away. 

"Tre you promised just act right please." I said patting his back calming him down 

"Why you down here lil bro, I hope you didn't do anything wrong too. It would be a shame if I was momma and daddy's only good child." She said making a slick face at me.

Tre was about to say something but I stopped him and stepped in front of him. "Listen bitch what's ya whole thing, you was all nice lil sis this lil sis that when I came down here but now you being a real bitch and I'm bout sick of it. I ain't do shit to you but yet you wanna bring me down every fucking chance you get." I said to her getting in her face.

"You were always momma and daddy's favorite. they loved you way more than they loved me I tried the being nice shit I tried to see why they love you so much but I just can't see it. Everyone who comes into contact with you falls in love just like Tione I wanted him I just didn't show it and then here you come messing that up and I just don't understand it I fucking hate it and I wish I had a different sister on god." She yelled. 

Me and Tre stood there in shock for a few seconds until I ran up and punched her right in her face. She tried to grab my hair but I grabbed hers and swung her to the ground putting my weight on top of her and sending hella punches at her until I saw blood. I threw a punch and she moved her head and my hand hit the ground. I yelled in pain and she took the opportunity to punch me in my face twice but I kicked her in her face. Tre came in between us and broke us up. "Tre go upstairs and pack all the rest of my shit, its in the all white room. When you done come back to Tjay's house if you need help call me." I said and I walked out her house.

I got back to Tjay's house and slammed the door and slid down the door crying out loud. Tjay came running to the door and saw me crying and saw the bruises on my face. "Ma what happened you good, where ya lil bro at?" Tjay asked me sounding really worried 

"When I took Tre to see KeKe she started saying all this slick disrespectful shit about me and I asked her wassup and she said she hated me and everybody loved me and not her, she said she wanted you and I took that away from her and she wish she had a different sister and we fought. Tre is over there getting my things I don't want to be a burden on you so I'm gonna find somewhere to stay. Like I been through so much and this isn't making it any better like I already put you through so much shit, I put my parents through shit and, I left my little brother all alone because of my bullshit like why me what did I do so bad." I said sobbing into his chest.

"Listen ma fuck her for real she jealous and that's obvious, my moms always told me god gives his toughest battles to his toughest soldiers and that's you shawt. You can stay here as long as you want to okay it ain't no trouble and I like having you around and you've been through a lot it's okay we all have but it get easier I promise. It's all going to be okay and, since your going to be staying with me for a while I guess this is a good time to ask.. you gon be mines ma?" tjay asked looking me in my eyes. 

"Of course I'll be yours Tione promise me one thing tho pooh. promise you'll never leave me no matter what."

"I promise ma it's us against the world." he said and kissed my lips passionately.