Chapter 30

Trinity POV

After dropping those papers off yesterday I could slowly start to feel my world crashing down around me. I missed Tjay so much but obviously me and him were over after everything we went through.

I needed somebody to talk to so I could clear my head so I called Roddy, He's been such a sweetheart since I threw up on his shoes. He's been my person to vent to, he's rubbed my feet and he makes me laugh I'm really happy that I have him around.

Currently me and him were in the kitchen eating the chick fil a we just doordashed here.

"So Roddy I really just want to thank you for being here at literally the worst time of my life. So I have something to give you as a thank you gift." I said smiling at him, grabbing a bag from under the counter.

He opens it and smiles taking out the box, revealing what was inside.

"Ma I told you, you didn't have to get me any shoes

"Ma I told you, you didn't have to get me any shoes. I'm here for you because I should be, you need somebody right now. You have great people in your life but you need somebody who won't be biased in the situ. Listen no matter what I gotchu, but thank you for the shoes I really appreciate it." He said coming over to me giving me a hug looking down at me biting his lip.

I looked back at him starting to lean on to kiss him when a knock on the door interrupted us. I rolled my eyes and went to get the door.

When I opened it I was met with Bubba standing there with a guilty look on his face. I was confused as to why he was here and what he would have to say.

"Umm wassup bubba?" I asked him putting hand on the door frame leaning on it.

"Listen I really just wanted to say I'm sorry for me letting that situ happen. Word to my motha Tjay asked me to go to the mall next thing I know that bitch was there. I love you sis honestly I'd never do anything to hurt you. You gon forgive me right?" He said with his arms open for a hug.

I believed him simply because I know the face he was giving hat day just showed he didn't want to be there. Still he could've just stayed home but my problem is with Tjay not him.

I put my arms out and gave Bubba a hug, He's still my bro at the end of the day I never was that mad at him in the first place.

"So how's my niece or nephew doing in there?" he asked making me laugh.

"SHE'S good, always hungry and got me eating all types of weird shit." we laugh together but stop when we both hear Roddy on the phone in the back.

"Oh you got company sis?" he asked peeking through the door to see who was inside my house, the last thing I needed was for him to see Roddy then go report back to his little friend.

"Yo ma listen, thanks for the shoes I really appreciate it but I got a interview in a few hours so I'll see you later ard?" Roddy said coming to the door giving me a hug before looking at Bubba trying to figure out who he was. I mentally smack my forehead already knowing what was gonna happen after this.