Chapter 27

Trinity POV

Excuse the mistakes.

"Ima ask you one more time, Why the fuck does this say I'm not the father of that child." Tjay asked snatching the paper out my hands looking at it more closely. I honestly was confused because I never cheated on Tione, I'm with him every day so this is honestly impossible. 

"Word to my mother if you don't fucking answer me its gon be a problem i swea so you betta start talking now." 

"ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION IF THAT BABY AIN'T MINE WHO FUCKING BABY IS IT?!" he said throwing the remote breaking the tv scaring me, making me jump back. I never seen him this mad before.

"What's all the yelling about?" Boogie asked confused coming out the kitchen. Before anybody could even answer Tjay threw the papers in my face and walked out the house, not before saying "I want you out my crib when I get back no cap." and with that he was gone. I finally let my tears go that I was holding in the whole time I was looking at them papers. 

"Boogie I don't know how this is possible, it say Tjay not the dad of the baby. I'm with him every day bro that's my whole heart I would never do him like that, something not right." I said crying in his chest. I was honestly hurt he told me to get out and everything I hope he really don't believe that I would cheat on him and get pregnant by somebody else.

"Calm down sis stressing not good for the baby, Listen go get some clothes to give Tjay his space. When he get back I'll be here to talk to him I know you wouldn't do that to him sis, he just need some time right now. seeing that probably threw him off just like it would throw anybody off. Just calm down and get you some rest I'll drop you off at ya folks house after you pack, its gon be okay sis trust me." 

This why I'm so happy to have boogie in my life, he always knew how to calm me down or make me feel better when I'm stressing or upset. I honestly don't know what I would do without him he like the twin brother I always wanted. I finally got myself together and went upstairs to pack some clothes to go stay with my parents, since we moved them out here too.

After i was done Boogie hugged me and grabbed my bags to take them to the car, we got inside and the ride was completely silent. I decided to break the silence and say "Thanks Boogie I really appreciate it, you really there for me when I need it and I couldn't be more happy to call you my brother." he smiled and we did our handshake that we made a while back.

We finally made it to my parents house and I grabbed my bags and thanked boogie again before getting out and knocking on the door. My little brother came to the door looking confused as to why I was here and why I had a bunch of bags. "I'll explain when I get inside my feet and my head hurt so can you help me with these bags please." He nodded and grabbed my bags.

"Hey baby girl good seeing you, what's the bags for?" My dad asked coming to give me a hug. sitting on the couch next to my mom and Tre, I couldn't even say nothing I just handed them the papers. They looked at them just as shocked and confused as me,Boogie and Tjay, we all know somethings night right because everyone knows I love Tjay so much and I'd never do that to him. 

"Trinity somethings not right here there is no way that Tjay isn't the father of this baby, you guys are together every day that's impossible. How did a DNA test even come into play because you two just were happy to have a child on the way." My mom said taking the paper out my dad hands. 

I explained how my doctor called and said she wanted to run test and blah blah, and never even told me she was doing a DNA test. Now it was starting to confuse me even more because why would she do a DNA test out of no where.

"Well I don't want to be the one to say it because you know I'm rooting for you and Tjay but Remember sis Dom and Polo did you know, when they kidnapped you maybe one of them might be the father." Tre said making a scared face thinking one of us would hit him or something for saying it. It made sense though, but the thought of one of them being the dad honestly scared me and I think my mom could tell that what Tre said scared me.

"uh uh I know people at the hospital we going there right now to get all this shit straight let's go." she said grabbing my hand and pulling me out the house. 

Boogie POV

Tjay my bro and all but he must be crazy if he really think that child isn't his, the whole world knows just how much he means to trinity but seeing that shit on a document definitely fucked him up. Shit it would fuck me up to but I wouldn't have took it the way Tjay did, but that's just me. 

I'm on my way back to his house so that I could try to talk some sense into his square ass head. I seen his car in the driveway so I knew he was back home, I parked my car and knocked on the door. I could hear music blasting from the house so I could tell he in a studio, He came and opened the door with a blunt in his hands and his eyes low and red. 

"Wassup bro." he said dapping me up and letting me in the house, walking towards the studio I followed him. 

When we got in the studio I couldn't believe what I saw, The nigga had bottles, weed and strippers half naked all around. That right there pissed me all the way off because him and Trin ain't even break up, he just mad and she giving him space so I decided to take shit into my own hands kicking the strippers out.

I walked over to the sound board and stopped the music so that them bitches could hear me, I cut my eyes at Tjay and he looked away because he knew that he was dead ass wrong. 

"Ayo put y'all clothes on and get the fuck out he got a wife and a baby on the way, Y'all ain't got no respect at all. Fuck outta here treesh ass bitches." I said pushing them out slamming the studio door, turning my attention to Tjay cause he was boutta hear every word I had to say.

"What the fuck is you doing bro, You trippin brodie got these bitches in the house that you and Trinity own, is you dumb nigga. You must be one stupid ass nigga to really think that Trinity went and cheated on you and got pregnant by somebody else. Yeah that paper probably fucked you up but that's your girl you talk to her and figure it out before you kick her and your child out. You mad disrespectful for that bro, she was in here so hurt because you really believe that she would do you like that when you never even could smell her doing some grimy shit." I said in his face 

"Bro I'm not tryna hear nothing from you about her, You seen the paper just like I seen the paper and what did it say? NOT THE FATHER, that shit said and I quote 'Tione Merritt is excluded as the biological father of Ms. Barnes unborn child. Probability Zero! So you tell me what the fuck else am I supposed to think. Stop sticking up for her right now bro for real." 

I laughed because he is really delusional. "Bro for a DNA test to happen somebody has to request it a doctor can't just do a DNA test just because that's one. Two you have a female who got kidnapped and raped dumb ass so don't automatically think she cheated on you. If that baby was somebody else's it would be one of the niggas that raped her and you was mad insensitive to the fact that, that could be the case. Even still I highly doubt that one of them is the father, even if its proven that they not you kicked her out and talked to her like she was trash bro you might've lost her forever." I said walking out because I couldn't even look at him anymore