chapter 21

Tjay POV

Excuse any mistakes 

Man yesterday was crazy I didn't expect Trin to react the way that she did, she did Tamia real bad. Hopefully Tamia don't come back and try something crazy or even worse.

Today I had a meeting with my manager and my doctor so that she can officially clear me to finish my tour. I was ready to dip and sitting on the couch but of course I had to wait for the queen bee herself to get ready, she always took mad long but I guess beauty take time.

After about 10 more minutes she came downstairs and was ready to dip, we got in her car this time cause since I bought this car she can't stop driving it. I'm just happy that she's happy, but first stop was the doctor and then to the studio to meet my manager hopefully all goes well. 

We got to the doctors and me and Trin walked in holding hands, when we got inside I signed myself in and sat down waited to be called. Last time I was here I couldn't do pull ups I couldn't breathe right no nothing and I had to wait another 3 weeks to get my shit together but, this time I got a good feeling about this.

"Merritt!" the doctor yelled and me and Trinity got up and followed the doctor to the room. She took my vitals or whatever and then she started to look at my wounds and tell me what she thought. 

"Well these wounds have healed very fast Mr.Merritt and you look very strong and healthy, so I think we all can agree that you are cleared to go back on tour and continue life as normal. I'm very happy for you Mr. Merritt you can check out at the front, have a nice day." The doctor said as she shook my hand and walked out.

Trin jumped up and down all happy and shit and I'm happy too I can finally get back to doing what I love with the people I love. We left the doctors and got in the car to go meet my manager, while in the car the vibe was different we was laughing and joking and turning up to music. 

We got to the studio and we both hopped out and made our way in, when we got in my manager was waiting for me on his phone and their was a beat playing. I'm not gon lie I fucks with this beat. "Aye jeff what's this beat man?" I asked him dapping him up while bobbing my head up and down. "it's for you I was thinking maybe we could call it 2020 for new starts, tell everybody how good 2020 bouta be for you. this is ya year tjay." my manager said to me. 

I sat down and started vibing to the song and started freestyling. 

"I been holding demons inside, I can't lie 

so if you ain't ready to die, then don't try 

I gotta make it home, so my mama don't cry

I'd rather do the sentence at least time will go by." 

"Babe that was lit keep that." Trinity said kissing me on my cheek I smiled. "I'll record that later but Jeff man I got cleared to go back on tour man I'm ready to do this." I said real happy. "Oh really man that's great bro well first we can go on IG and make the announcement to your fans then pick up where we left off in about 2-3 days to get your fans hyped up for the concert." My manager told me so I pulled my phone out to make the announcement for my fans. 

"Yoo man wassup y'all I know y'all was mad worried bout me but I'm good, I just wanted to say I'm back and I'm better and I want y'all to know I'm finishing my tour so if I was coming to ya city and you had a ticket to go be ready cause in three days I'm picking shit back up in Miami nigga! Don't meet me there beat me there I'm out." I recorded myself and posted it on my story and my page and soon as I posted it people was spamming comments and sharing it. It got to the Shaderoom and Akadmiks posted it too like people really got mad love for me and 2020 really feel like my year.

"Well Jeff thanks man I'll be back tomorrow to record that song so I'll call you bro." I said getting ready to dap him up until Trinity said something. "Wait babe why don't we all have a dinner or something to celebrate this since this is such a happy moment and you can record your song in front of all of us at the studio in the house." She said smiling and actually that seemed like a good idea cause then I could preform the new song for my fans. 

"That's a great idea ma then I could preform the song at my shows now, this is why I love you so much baby girl" I said and kissed her. "So Jeff I'll see you there?" He nodded and we left. 

I decided to take us to the mall and get us some clothes and shit for the tour so that these next couple days we can relax and spend time with each other. I was treating my baby to everything because she deserves it because she's been working so hard with this modeling shit and taking care of me and making sure her family good. We got to the mall and we walked around for a while and a couple of my fans stopped me happy about the tour and to take pictures and shit. I loved my fans but sometimes it was annoying never having privacy.

it was crazy because I looked up and people was taking pics with trinity too I was happy for her because she really was making a name for herself and not just being "Lil Tjay's girlfriend." She looked so happy and it made me even more happy, after we had our lil fan stop we went to shopping and shit. I spoiled the shit out of her and myself too we balled the fuck out at the mall and after a long day at the mall Trin was gonna go home and cook a lil dinner for the gang and her fam and I was gonna write this song too.

 Tonight was gonna be great at least I thought it was, me and trinity walked out the mall and to the car to put the bags in the car and dip to the crib. we were about to get in the car when we heard from behind us "hey excuse me." We turned around and saw a cop, I'm not gon lie my heart dropped to my ass ever since the cops killed my mans I been scared to be around them mufuckas I don't respect them either. also that shit that just happened with polo what if they knew man I had so many thoughts running through my head at once. 

"yes officer is everything good?" trinity said back to the cop. "Are you Trinity Barnes and Tione Merritt?" the cop asked and we both nodded. 

"Come on get in the car I have to take you to thee station and ask you a few questions."