Chapter 26

Unknown POV 

Excuse the mistakes!

"look at her laughing and shit with THAT nigga, that should be us."  I said looking through Trinity's window. Her and Tjay were laying on the bed watching a movie and playing around, I'm pissed cause that's supposed to be me and her.

"She look like she gaining weight too." the other person said. I looked closer at her and I could see a little pudge under her shirt. "Bro I think she pregnant" I looked at him like he was dumb "obviously nigga." That just made my blood boil more, That's supposed to be my baby, You never know it might be.

"you good hun?" the girl asked me, I looked at her and shook my head. She pulled me in for a hug and whispered in my ear....

"I got an idea" 

Tjay POV

Triniti finally went to sleep, i've been tryna go downstairs to the studio so that I can record this song for her. She don't know that's the best part so I can't wait to see her reaction when she hear it. The only person that know is my pop because he featured on the song so I gotta call him to get it popping. 

"Yo pop wassup my boy." 

"Aye tjay what's going on bro?" 

"Nothing man I'm tryna record that song I was talkin bout for my girl." 

"Oh yeah I could come and we could start it now if you want wodie"

"yeah that would be perfect just text me when you get here so I can let you in cause she just went to sleep."

While i waited I waited for pop to get here I started to write some shit down and thinking of a melody. 

Shorty a lil' baddie 
Shorty my lil' boo thing 
And shorty got the fatty
Shorty be catching mood swings
Every time I fuck without a rubber
I nutted on the covers
And I kept it undercover
'Cause I don't kiss and tell 

I started to get hard and smile thinking about the first time I laid my baby girl down. All the memories of that day started to flood back to me 

Flashback..

I gripped trinity butt and kissed on her neck, she giggled "Tjay I'm tired stop." I kept going and slowly her giggles turned to moans and I ran my hands down to her shorts playing with her pussy. "you still want me to stop?" I whispered in her ear. 

She shook her head no so I got on top of her and pulled her shorts and panties down, I went down to eat her out and she stopped me. "I want you in me baby." She said it so sexy too, so I had to give my baby what she wanted. I pulled my pants down and tapped it at her entrance, I looked at her to make sure she was ready. She reached to put it in herself and I slid in and her shit felt amazing 

flashback over.

my thoughts were cut off by pop calling me saying  he was here and for me to let him in. I walked to the door and let him inside making sure not to make a lot of noise. 

"Man I thought you forgot me out here wodie." pop said shaking my hand laughing 

"nah bro was just caught up thinking and playing around with the melody and shit."

We walk in the studio and close the door so we can get to work, so far the song is coming together and i know she gon love it. It's gonna be one of her Valentine's  Day gifts, I can't wait to see her face when I preform it for her. I really love this girl with all my heart and I'd do anything for her and making this song just gonna show her that and then some. Plus we can make another baby to this song.  "Bro you on ya baby making music timing huh?" pop said dapping me up as we listened to the hook and started going over our verse.