Chapter 5

trinity POV 

"Key'Anna can you please tell me why the fuck he is sitting in your house right now." I asked mugging my sister, I could feel myself getting mad and I just knew this wouldn't end well.

"Well he dm'd me and said he wanted to apologize to you for what he did so I thought it would be a good idea to let him." she said back with a small smile 

"There ain't a single word i gotta say to him Key'Anna he put me through hell, he ruined my young life. what part of that don't either one of you get?" I said semi- yelling now. I guess Tjay could tell I was getting mad because he started rubbing my lower back to calm me down, but little did he know everything he put me through and how bad this conversation was gonna get.

"Listen baby girl I didn't mean anything I did I was just angry because the love of my life was leaving me and I was never going to see her again. You helped me through so much and I knew I wasn't going to get that anywhere else, I knew I'd be lost without you." Dominique said standing up looking me into my eyes. he tried to grab my hand but I snatched it away.

"Oh really was I the love of your life when you beat my ass and made me lose our baby? or was I the love of your life when I lied to my family to save your ass?" I said with full on tears coming down my face. Tjay and KeKe both gasped at what I said, I really didn't want Tjay to know this but fuck it he knows now.

"Baby im sor-" 

"Dominique I don't wanna hear shit you have to say and I never want to see you ever again so you can get the fuck up outta here and head ya ass back to the ATL ya'digg." I said walking over to the door so that he could make his grand exit. "you know what fuck you bitch and that dead baby that shit prolly wasn't mine anyway. nut ass bitch." Dominique said chuckling, I guess Tjay didn't like that because I blinked once and Tjay was beating his ass. Dominique started throwing good punches and got over top of Tjay banging his head into the ground, he got up and started stomping on Tjay and I heard a loud crack noise and Tjay screamed out in pain." 

Me and KeKe went to break it up, she pulled Dominique off of Tjay and I went to check on him. after KeKe got Dom out the house and the door closed we helped Tjay up and got him to the car so that we could get him to a hospital. Blood was dripping from his head he had bruises everywhere his eye was swollen his lip was busted and his nose was bleeding. I felt so bad for him all of this was because of me. He must really care.

When we arrived at the hospital I ran inside to get the doctors to bring a stretcher out because he was too heavy for us to carry him all the way to the hospital doors. "I NEED HELP CAN SOMEBODY BRING A STRETCHER TO MY CAR MY BOYFRIEND IS BLEEDING TO DEATH!" I yelled at the lady at the desk, she just stared at me and told me to fill out forms and wait in the waiting room. " LISTEN BITCH IF YOU DON'T GET ME A STRETCHER OUT THERE RIGHT NOW I'M GONNA SPLIT YA WIG AND THAT'S ON MY MOMMA! YA'DIGG" I yelled in her face and she ran away, a couple seconds later a few men and women came out with a stretcher and I lead the way for them to get Tjay.

"what's his name ma'am?" one of the doctors asked me. "Tione merritt." I replied with hella worry in my voice. " can you tell me what happened?" 

"he got into a fight with my ex." I said, by this point I was crying. I felt like all of this was my fault, me and Tjay had such a good day and now look what happened, all because of me. they wheeled Tjay into a room and me and KeKe sat in the waiting room.

KeKe came and put her arm around me. "sis i'm so sorry tione is going to be fine I know it." she said trying to calm me down some. little did she now it made me angry. 

"sorry really sorry after all this you caused all you got to say is i'm fucking sorry. if you would have never said that bullshit you said I wouldn't have went to stay with tione that's one. Two if you never invited Dom's bitch ass we wouldn't be sitting in the fucking hospital waiting room now would we." I said as she stared at me with wide eyes. "I know what I said was wrong and i'm sorry that's why I thought if I brought him you guys would fix everything and everything would be good." 

"well now everything is worse thanks for adding on to the stress that I already go through." I started feeling lightheaded so I went to sit down. KeKe left and I just sat there and waited to see if tione was okay. After almost an hour a doctor came out.

" You're the girl that was here for Tione Merritt correct?" a doctor said to me. "Yes sir I am is he okay?" I asked

"He got beat up pretty bad but he will recover with time. he has a bad concussion, bad bruising a sprained wrist, and a few broken ribs. He will be able to go home tonight but we will prescribe him medicine for the pain and he will have to be care for because it will be hard for him to do it on his own. He is up and you can go see him if you want room 234." the doctor smiled at me and walked away from me and I prepared myself to go in Tione's room.

I walked in with tears in my eyes, when he saw me he tried to smile but you could tell it was hurting him and no lie it was hurting me. "Hey Tione. How you feeling pooh?" I asked quietly.

he sat up and groaned grabbing his ribs ."I feel like shit but i'll be okay so wipe those tears ma. Don't worry I'll be better in no time Ima be back like I neva left, ya feel me. now come over here and give me a kiss stop acting scared." Tjay said smiling I walked over to him and kissed his cheek since his lip was busted. "I didn't want to hurt ya lip. by the way you didn't have to do all that for me " I said with a small smile. "I said anything for you ma and I meant that, that niggas was disrespectful to you and I wasn't fucking with that so I hadda do something. it's really nothing for real, and i'm not gonna lie who wouldn't wanna have the sexiest home nurse." he said and I blushed. just then the doctor came in.

"Hello Mr. Merritt nd i'm guessing this here is your girlfriend" the doctor said "not yet sir she But will be very soon.'

"aww how cute but here's the prescription for your pain meds remember no extreme moving and no overworking yourself. you have this beautiful young lady over here who is willing to help you with everything take advantage of that. in about 3 weeks i'm going to have you follow up with a physical therapist to see how those ribs are and then you can go on from there. lastly I am going to have you sign these release forms and then you are good to go." the doctor said smiling. Tjay signed the forms and I helped him up and helped him to the car. 

he car ride was pretty quiet only because he dosed off in the car when I stopped to get his meds. when we got home I woke him up and helped him out the car. I opened the door and lead him to one of the downstairs bedrooms. I sat all this meds down on the dresser and laid him in the bed, after I did all that I ran upstairs and got him some other clothes he could change into and other things like his toothbrush etc. I also grabbed myself some of his boxers and one of his shirts so I could shower as well.

when I got back in the room he was sleeping, I guess the medicine is making him tired. I went in the bathroom and ran him some bath water since it would be harder for him to stand in the shower. 

"come on pooh wake up. lets get you washed up." he woke up and leaned up wincing in pain as I helped him walk to the bathroom. I helped him strip out his clothes so he could get into the tub, I tried not to look at his man parts because I didn't want to see that yet. when he sat in the tub I sat on the toilet seat and waited for him to finish what he was doing. after he was done I helped him out and dried him off he wrapped the towel around his waist and brushed his teeth on his own. after all that we got him dressed and he laid in the bed.

I got up to take my shower, as I was taking my showers so many thoughts ran through my head. so I just sat down in the shower and cried, but I had to be strong. after my shower I did my hygiene and put Tjay shirt on, when I came out I turned off the lights kissed tjay's forehead and went to sleep.

wow today was a long day. 

excuse the mistake lovelies

let me know how y'all feel about this book