chapter 17

Tjay POV

EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES!

1 week later

Last week all that crazy shit happened in Houston and Trin still a little messed up about it but she's strong and holding her head high and I love that about her. I got her back throughout the whole process and she knows that.

Me and her got some time alone because they pushed my tour back a month so we still have a few weeks to relax and chill before we hit the road again. "Babe can you come here please." I heard Trin call from downstairs, when I got down there she was in one of my shirts and some panties cooking dinner. I'm definitely gonna marry this girl one day no cap.

After the situation with baby and everything Trin's family decided to move up here so they could all be closer to each other tonight Trin's family and also the gang we were going to have one big dinner and just have a good night as a family. Hopefully this goes good because I invited KeKe and I want them to make up you always gotta appreciate ya fam cause you never know when they gon go.

"Yeah mamas wassup ?" I asked kissing her cheek. "Can you start the pies for me please I'm tired and I need to shower before everyone gets here." You could tell she was tired she had bags under her eyes and her voice was really low. She hasn't had any real sleep since Houston so since she finally wants to sleep I'm gonna let her it's nothing to watch food, bake pies and, set the table. She went upstairs showered and put on a set from Victoria's secret that I bought her and one of my shirts. She laid in our bed and after a while she finally went to sleep, I went to check on her to make sure she was okay and shit before I went back downstairs to do what I had to do.

I put the pies in the oven and say on the couch on my phone waiting for them to be done, when I got a message from my manager. It was a screenshot from the Shaderoom

❤️  by lilbaby_1, nolimitherbo, and 832,774 others

❤️ by lilbaby_1, nolimitherbo, and 832,774 others

Theshaderoom: sad day in the music community Chicago rapper #polog had been found dead in Houston. He was found shot to death in an abandoned house on a dirt road somewhere in Houston. The rapper was in Houston on tour with rappers #liltjay and #aboogiewitdahoodie. It's not known if either one of the rappers had anything to do with the murder of polo but he will be surely missed and his music will live on forever.❤️🕊 #restup #longlivepolog #diealegend

@nolimitherbo: rest up lil bro the rest of ChiTown gon put on for you🖤

@chancetherapper: sad to see such a young talented soul go so soon may he Rest In Peace #ChiTown❤️

@quando_rondo: man niggas crazy out here rest up lil bro ima keep ya name alive cuh 💙

My heart sank, what if people find out I killed him? What if baby snitch? What if I left something to trace back to me? Not gonna lie I'm lowkey stressing this a scary situation and I could lose everything behind this. Hopefully nobody finds out I had anything to do with this shit.