Chapter 4

Lil tjay POV

       "I got up out my Birkin it's working
       She said she a virgin it's hurting 
She ain't never show me love when my pockets hurting
Now she see a nigga on she fucking and slurping."

I looked at the clock and seen it said 12:30,I heard my song leaked playing on the tv downstairs. Then I realized the bed was empty next to me. I figured trinity went downstairs, so I got up to go see what she was doing.

When I went downstairs she was in just a sports bra and some sweats with her hair in a messy bun cooking breakfast singing along to my music.

Definitely wifey material.. I can't wait to make her mine she so perfect.

"I deadass thought you was lying when you said you was a big fan." I said smirking. She jumped because she didn't know I was woke.

"Boy don't do that the fuck wrong with you. You coulda gave me some heads up that you was woke damn." She semi- yelled at me. I went up behind her  choked her and whispered in her ear

"I don't know who the fuck you think you talkin to shawt, don't make me have to fuck you up deadass."

Trinity POV
"I don't know who the fuck you think you talking to shawt, don't make me have to fuck you up deadass."
Tjay said to me while choking me.

When I tell you my kitty was waterfalls I was trying not to show it but it was hard as hell not to.
"Okay okay tjay let me go please." I said I'm a soft voice. "Okay ma at least you know who daddy is." Tjay said smirking at me.

I mean duh ofc he daddy.. no I am not letting him win this.

"Boy get the fuck outta here and let me finish making this food before I burn YOUR house down." I said to him pushing him off me laughing.

I finished cooking and sat the plates on the table. I made eggs, bacon, pancakes, sausage and, fried potatoes. "Damn I ain't know you can cook ma this shit smack." Tjay said stuffing his face. "It's a lot you don't know about me yet boop." I said smirking.

"Well it's almost 1 so we should start getting ready so I can take you out to Coney Island." Tjay said putting his plate in the sink. While I went upstairs getting ready to shower.

I turned on my speaker and played music while I washed my body in the hot water. I got out and wrapped my towel around me, I walked out into tjay's bedroom so that I could dry off and get dressed. As I was putting on my undergarments Tjay walked in unexpectedly and I gasped. "Tjay get out I don't have any clothes on." I said covering myself with my towel.

"Sorry ma I didn't kno you was still getting dressed, I'll just go shower in the guest room." Tjay said licking his lips. I guess he liked what he saw, I finished getting dressed, put lotion on, did my hygiene and did my hair. After I was done tjay came back in completely dressed and looking so good.

Hey daddy fuck that amusement park let me ride you. I thought to myself.

"Ard ma let's head out." Tjay said grabbing my hand.
"Wait can you take my picture?" I asked smiling
"I'll take yours if you take mine." Tjay said
"Bet. Make sure you get all them angles." I said handing him my phone.

" I said handing him my phone