chapter 11

Excuse the mistakes lovelies😘

tjay POV

Man today was a long ass day for real, with all the shit that happened with me and trin and still having to go on stage it was mad crazy. Luckily my baby forgave me and I had a great show everything was good.

We on our way to the hanger that hold my jet so we can head to my next show which is in Houston I hope nothing too crazy happen cause I know Lil Baby supposed to be having a show out here the day after mine and we all know the history with that nigga.

When we got to the hanger we all hopped out the sprinter and headed to the private jet with all our shit. We boarded the flight and this time me and trinity took the bedroom since myah and boogie took it last time. She laid in the bed in the room and started to fall asleep she must still be tired, we had a long night. I kissed her forehead and took my shirt and shoes off leaving me in just a white beater and jeans, I sat at the edge of the bed running my hands through my twist thinking about of shit.

"Baby you okay?" Trinity asked coming behind me massaging my shoulders. "Just thinking about a lot that's all you coolin ma?" I asked her to change the conversation.

"Yeah i'm fine just a little tired but what are you thinking about baby." She asked me, I mentally sighed because I really didn't wanna have this convo but I guess I had to. This shit dumb stressful.

"You kno lil baby having a concert the day after me so he might be down here and I know that he gon be mad annoying if we run into him at all. Like my job as ya nigga is to protect you and I'm not gon lie if I see this nigga he gon catch these hands. I love you and I mean that i'm not gonna let shit happen to you. I'm just sitting here thinking bout all this shit that could happen you feel me." I said turning to look at her and grabbing her hands.

After I said that she didn't really have anything to say she just sat back with her eyes real wide and she started breathing real heavy. "Ma calm down calm down i'm not gon let nothing happen to you, if he want static he can have it. You dont have to worry about him at all it's just me and you against the world." I told her hugging her rubbing her back calming her down, after a while she fell asleep.

I got up slowly and went to talk to polo and boogie just in case some shit go down, for some reason I really got a bad feeling about this stop.

Trinity POV

The last thing I remember before I went to sleep was Tjay telling that Dominique had a concert the day after him and we might run into him and we all know that's not gonna end good. I think me and him both have a bad feeling about this, he already been in the hospital once because of me I don't wanna be the reason he goes to jail or worse. Hopefully everything goes good.

I woke up to Tjay tapping me telling me that we landed, so I got up and got all my shit and headed to the sprinter. We got in and headed to the hotel and I still was hella worried but I had to put on a brave face since my baby concert was tonight.

When we touched the hotel it was 3:45 so I decided to get ready early because I was gonna get cute for this show and I knew we was gonna go to the club after so I was gonna have to plan a concert outfit and a outfit thats cool for the club as well. I'm gonna turn up for my baby tonight and that's on my momma.

I immediately got in the suite and pulled all the clothes out my suitcase finding the perfect outfit. I decided to wear the two piece that Keke made fuck her but this outfit was cute as a bitch and it was suitable for both the show and the club. I got in the shower after 45 or so I got out and got dressed in the two piece and some Balenciagas, and I texted Myah so she can slay my hair