chapter 19

Trinity pov

New Years Eve

Excuse any mistakes lovelies 😘
Overall Christmas was great other than the little bit of drama that I caused we all had a great time. I've been really emotional lately and I don't know why maybe I'm still mentally a mess from the whole kidnap/rape situation I really just want to get back to my old self. Everyone has been really supportive and helpful while I've been going through the nightmares and everything but i've been getting better.

Today is New Years Eve and Boogie was hosting a party, of course me, Tjay and the rest of the gang would be going it was only right to go. I needed something to wear because i wanted to look extra cute for this party so I texted myah to see if she wanted to go to the mall with me to find an outfit.

Sissypooh❤️🤞🏽

Hey girl I need an outfit for Boogie's party I was gonna go to the mall and I wanted to see if you wanted to go

Myahbear❤️👯‍♀️

Sis you know I'm always ready for a mall trip I'm already dressed so you can just come get me whenever your ready... Text me when your outside

Sissypooh❤️🤞🏽

Kk be there in 20 minutes

Seen.

I got up and got in the shower and got dressed, not soon after I headed to the house where Myah and Boogie stayed together. I texted Myah letter her know I was outside and about 5 minutes later she came out and we headed to the mall. It was 4:30 the mall closed at 6 and the party started at 8 so I was running low on time and I needed to hurry up.

I went to Victoria's Secret of course to get some cute new lingerie sets because Tjay keeps ripping them. He's gonna start buying me new shit i'm sick of his little freaky aggressive ass but I love it at the same time. I got a bunch of sets sprays lotions and lip gloss and headed to Windsor for an outfit. When I got there I immediately saw this two piece set that caught my eye and I just knew I had to get it and I had red bottoms to match so I was all good.

We left the mall and I dropped Myah back off at home and decided to go home and get ready. When I got there I heard loud music coming from upstairs along with the shower running so I just knew it was Tjay. I sat my bags on the bed and put my phone on the charger before I went in the closet and grabbed my red bottoms and sat them on the bed with my bags. I plugged in my curlers and waited for them to get hot as I waited I stripped out my clothes and put my robe on. when I felt they were hot enough I started curling my hair, I did my edges then put on a bonnet for I didn't mess up my curls in the shower.

Just as I got done my hair Tjay got out the shower with his hair out and water dripping off his body with a towel wrapped around him. i must say he looked really good with his hair out he should wear it out more often. "Hey ma where was you at?" He said giving me a kiss. "Me and Myah went to the mall to get an outfit for the party tonight."

"Oh ard it better not be nothing too sexy or we gon be counting down with my dick in ya back." He said making me laugh and slap his chest. "Babe stop go get dressed so we can head out you know how that NY traffic be and I still gotta get ready." I told him heading to the bathroom

After I got done in the shower I walked out the bathroom and saw Tjay sitting on the bed dressed with his hair still not done. "I guess you want me to do your hair huh." He nodded I sighed "Big ass baby."

I got dressed and did my make up and walked downstairs so that I could do Tjay's hair. "okay come on you big baby go grab one of the kitchen chairs." I told tjay as I sat the comb and hair oil down. "Damn ma you look good fuck that party let's stay here." He said biting his lip I laughed "Boy stop playing and come on."