Chapter 28

Trinity POV

Y'all boutta hate me for this but whatever it'll be okay.

it's been 2 weeks since the whole thing with me and Tjay went down, I was so hurt of how he treated me it gave me flashbacks of Dominique. I know obviously seeing the paper from the doctor saying he wasn't the day was a little odd but damn he should think smarter we're together everyday and I would never do that. Even though it makes me feel bad and feel like he doesn't trust me but I still miss him, but I don't know what to say to him or even how to approach the situation.

I've been in the bed in my parents house not doing anything but sleeping and eating, honestly I was depressed and I really shouldn't be because it's not good for the baby but I can't help it at this point. Valentine's Day went by and we weren't together and that was honestly the worst part about everything because I was really looking forward to it.

There was a knock at my door interrupting my thoughts, the person came in after a few seconds. I looked up hoping it was Tjay but it was just Myah,I love my sis and all but I wanted Tjay to be coming through that door showering me with love apologizing but I guess it isn't happening to time soon.

"Hey mama how you feeling?" Myah asked handing me some in and out that she got me.

"The same way I been feeling for the last couple weeks." She looked at me and sighed, I know she felt bad because she felt so helpless but I know she's trying.

"We getting you out the house today so go shower and brush your teeth and allat so you can get up, you not boutta keep being lazy and stressing my damn niece or nephew out in there. I'm not taking no for an answer so finish that food and hurry up, you got a half an hour before I come in here and do it myself." I groaned knowing Myah was serious so I hurried to finish my food so I can get showered and dressed.

I showered up and brushed my teeth, I put on a black one piece and a jean jacket with some Gucci slides. I grabbed my bag and my phone walking downstairs to Myah before she comes and rips my head off.

"Oh okay ole pregnant ass had better got up, I really didn't wanna have to drag you out the bed honey but trust me I would have done it." She said making me laugh a little bit and start walking to her car getting inside.

"So where we going?" I asked confused, I honestly didn't wanna go anywhere but since I'm out I didn't want to do anything I really didn't feel like doing.

"The mall now sit back and enjoy the sun and the fresh air please." She said looking at me making me throw my hands up.

After about 10-15 minutes we made it to the mall and it honestly was packed which was gonna annoy the fuck out of me but, we here now so I'm gonna have to get over it. When we get in the Mall we decide to go to Gucci, I wanted some new shoes anyway so why not. We walk inside and I damn near run to the shoes, maybe coming out wouldn't be that bad. I get to spoil myself, get out the bed, get some fresh air, and take my mind off of everything I got going on.

Myah came over to me all hype looking at this Gucci bag that she seen, Myah loves her bags so I knew she was gonna buy at least two. I showed her the sneakers that I was looking at and she told me to get them, shoes where definitely my thing and she knows what I like just like I know what she likes.

After we leave there we go to Saks to get some clothes, clothed shopping was always the hardest for us because we are both so picky but Saks made it really easy since they had such a big variety and all the brands we could think of. We made our way to the store but I seen something that made me freeze and made my heart drop Myah seen it too because she looked at me our faces filled with different emotions.