↳ Five

⌕ 5. 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗬𝗣𝗘

❝These feeling i'm sensing right nowThey make me want to burst insideIs this love i'm feeling for you?❞

They make me want to burst inside
Is this love i'm feeling for you?

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

THE REST of the weekend was spent with Fang and Gopal teasing Boboiboy. After the day of the registration, the two had a suspicion that their friend has at least a tiny crush on the girl which was always disconfirmed by the elemental hero himself. Boboiboy always gets annoyed by this but not angry, he doesn't hold grudges. Even Yaya and Ying knew about this but didn't believe Fang and Gopal's claim, noting Boboiboy's reaction nd comments. Although they couldn't agree with the fact that they're rather closer than before.

"Woah, that's a good one," Y/n complimented her partner, speculating the picture that he took. "Wait, it actually is?" Boboiboy confusingly turned to the (h/c) haired girl with a surprised look. "Don't act so surprised, recently, you've spent most of your time improving your photography skills. Of course, it will be good!" Y/n narrowed her eyes at the dino-capped boy. "Well, I did have the best teacher after all," He gave her knowing smile. "Stop exaggerating," Y/n laughed.

"I'm not though?"

"Fine then, whatever you say."

"Okay, anyway, we'll use this one for the close up shot," Y/n pointed to the picture of the special ice chocolate. "Sure, if you like it then I have no problem with it," Boboiboy's smile was genuine. She frowned at his responce. "Aren't you going to oppose? If there's anything you'd like me to add then you can tell me," Y/n told him, writing on her notepad. "Fine, I'll tell you when I'll have something in mind," He sighed and shook his head. "Long Shot? How are we going to take this shot?" Boboiboy read the notes on the girl's notebook.

Y/n placed the top of her pen to her chin, thinking of anything good to do for their project. She hummed, wandering inside her thoughts. "Well, I want to use this side of the shop. We'll take the whole area together with the pavement in one frame, I think this side is the best view for that. The sun hits here nicely and of course, we need to move backwards slightly since it's a long shot," Y/n stood from her seat, gesturing towards the left side of the shop.

"Is that so? You think this side is the best side?" Boboiboy stood also, raising his arms forward to create a frame with his fingers. Walking towards the shop was a group of familiar faces, it took a while for Y/n and Boboiboy to notice them walking. "This shot will go well with our project, trust me. I have tons of ideas for this─ is that your friends?" Y/n paused and turned to Boboiboy's friends. Fang and Gopal was there but the look on their faces was something he disliked.

He didn't acknowledge their presence, slightly annoyed at their teasing looks. Boboiboy turned away, letting a soft scoff come out of his mouth. "Hey, don't ignore them!" Y/n snapped her fingers in front of the boy, a bit confused at his behaviour. "It's fine, Y/n. We did something that he didn't like so he's like that," Fang waved off his hand, sitting in front of the counter. "Oh, I understand," Y/n blinked her eyes in realisation, walking towards Fang to sit beside him.