𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑔𝑒

It was the 3rd of May when this all happened when everyone's day would change, Athenas mum, Adelaide Black née Silvers, she was on her death bed, dying slowly and in pain, but she felt as if all of that was fine, because she was with the one whom she thought loved her most. Oh how she was wrong,
her husband, Sirius Black was in love with another person, not that Sirius knew it of course, but she could see it.

Because of this she was not angry or furious, she just wanted him to be happy, even if she can't be that one to do so.

Her daughter Athena Andromeda Black knew of nothing that was happening. As she was only three years of age and could only just start talking. There was no way she would be able to decipher anything that was happening.

Now we go to when Adelaide is in her final moments with her husband whom she loved very much.

"Sirius, please take good care of 'Thena, please make sure to give her all of your love," said adelaide with a croaky voice.

"Of coarse I will my love," Responded Sirius while he took his wife's hand in his.

Oh how that was a lie, he didn't not know that it would be, but he knew that he couldn't take care of a child by himself, he would find out in around 20 minutes that he made the biggest mistake of his life, he would regret it forever.

Adelaide then spoke up again after two minutes of silence, "Please don't spend your life with no one else, you deserve to be happy, even if it's not me." She said with a forced smile.

"I could never just leave you though," Sirius said to her.

Those words imprinted in his mind.

Adelaide responded again by saying "It's ok, I know you love them, I know everything."

She started coughing uncontrollably and was all red in the face, she felt disgusting, she knew she looked like it, it was after three minutes of coughing on and off that she laid back down, when she did she took her last final breaths and said "I love you Sirius Black and Athena."

She then grew limp and stoped breathing, Sirius didn't know what to do, he just ran out of the hospital room and never turned back, he apparated back to the Potters house where everyone was looking after the kids, while he was walking up the driveway he thought of something, it was cruel and disgusting to do to a child.

He would take Athena Andromeda Black to an orphanage, he knew it wasn't right but he just didn't care in that moment.

Once he knocked on the door, Remus Lupin opened the door and his eyes widened when he saw Sirius' figure there, he was back so soon, Sirius wasn't even crying, he just couldn't, even though his heart felt like it had been torn apart.

"Pads, what are you doing back so soon?" Remus asked him.

Sirius didn't say anything he just launched forward and hugged the werewolf, it was then when he started sobbing a lot. Remus didn't know what was happening but after he heard his best friend crying he finally knew what happened.

Once the hug ended he muttered a 'sorry' to Remus. And went inside and sat on the couch and he waited for Lily, James, Marlene and Dorcas to come down the steps and tell them the most horrific news.

Once they came down, although it seems that Marlene and her girl friend must've gone home he saw Lily and James wearing confused expressions.

The kids must've heard something as they all came running in "Daddy!" Athena cheered when she saw her father. James picked her up and was holding her on his waist.

"Could you take the kids outside please?" Asked Sirius, they did what he asked and took them to Harry's bedroom where they were playing with a muggle toy called 'lego'.