iv. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠

Athena woke up when the sun had hit her eyes, she had still yet to unpack, finding all of her clothes on a chair next to her bad she got in the shower

Drying herself off quickly she got changed into her clothes and put her robe on, her roommates were now up and getting ready for the day.

She brushed her hair and walked down the stairs and went out side of the common room, she followed behind some older students who didn't seem to notice her, she went and sat at the end of the table where no one else sat.

She grabbed some porridge and ate some spoonfuls of it. She was in peace when a teacher whom she learned was Professor Snape. She looked at him and saw he had greasy hair.

He handed her a price of parchment and it had her timetable on it, first she had Herbolgy in the greenhouses. She had it with the Hufflepuffs.

Quickly finishing her bowel of porridge she made her way down to the greenhouses, there was already a few students there, she chose to stand at the back of the group and awaited for the teacher to come.

When the teacher came she told them they were doing theory work and that they had a seating plan. Most of the students groaned at this.

"Potter and Lupin-Black, Granger and Weasley..."
The professor said.

"Sconce we have an uneven class Miss Black will sit by herself." Sprout finished off. She looked at the girl and nodded.

Athena was quite happy with this as she didn't have to sit with anyone and could also sit at the back. Sprout started to write the questions that they had to answer on the board.

She answered them as best as she could while staying silent for the rest of the lesson.

The bell rang and Athena packed all of her stuff rather quickly to get out of there. She wasn't looking at where she was going and had by accidentally bumped into someone, she muttered a 'sorry' and left quickly.

The boy who was in her year, a Hufflepuff, just stared at her, not in a creepily way but in a way as if he was trying to study her. His friends pulled him out of his thoughts and left with them.

Hunar quickly got rid of the thought, not that he was attracted to her, but she looked oddly familiar. He went to his next class for the day.

꧁♡︎꧂

Athena went to her potions class and sat down at the very back. A group sat themselves at the back of the table as well sitting next to her, she was pulled from her thoughts when a boy said to her.

"Hey, your the one who I bumped into!"

"Oh, sorry." Athena said quietly. And turned back to that front and waited for the professor to come to that class.

After two minutes of waiting the door slammed open making Athena flinch ever so slightly, the girl that sat on the other side of her noticed this and wanted to ask if she was ok.

"There will be no foolish wand waving in this class." Professor Snape said, the man had quite greasy hair and looked as if he always had a scowl on his face.

Athena didn't bother to listen to anything as he seemed to be talking to a student, more specifically Harry Potter.

When the professor told them to write down stuff, Athena looked up and grabbed her quill, she looked around to see what she had to write.

The girl beside her looked up and saw her looking around, she had just finished writing the sentences and moved the paper towards her and smiled slightly.

Athena although you couldn't see it on her face she was extremely thankful for the girl and thanked her silently in return.

꧁♡︎꧂

The day had finished after they had finished their flying lessons, which got camp as a quite clumsy boy fell of his broomstick.

Athena flopped down on her bed and felt like going straight to sleep, the other girls were already in the dorm sitting on Pansy's bed probably gossiping.