vii. 𝐷𝐴𝐷𝐴 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑝𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠

Athena followed the group of four, who named themselves the fantastic four

Athena followed the group of four, who named themselves the fantastic four. They said that they had to change the name if Athena was to join them.

Theo said the breakfast club, they thought it was funny and Sebastian said that it was the best idea he's ever came up with.

When they got to the door they all went inside and saw that half of the class was there. Athena went and sat in to back row, Theo sat down as they were the only people in that class form the group and the others were in transfiguration.

The professor came in and put in briefcase on his desk. "Please stand up, we are going to the staff room as we are doing a practical lesson."

Everyone in the class is as excited about this and decided that they all like the professor. They all stood up eagerly minus the Slytherins.

They started to walk out of the classroom and as they got to the staff room they saw professor Snape, most of the gryffindorks rolled their eyes as they all hated him. The Slytherins didn't mind him, Athena didn't mind him either, sure he was annoying but she always got points from him for getting questions right on her quizzes.

"I'd be careful Professor, you might not know but Neville Longbottom is in this class and unless you don't want Granger hissing instructions down his neck every second, I'd be careful." The professor said, most Slytherins laughed at this remembering what had happened in the lesson before from potions.

"Actually I was hoping Neville could help me with the lesson." Lupin said, resulting in Neville turning an even deeper shade of red.

"Well if you want proper help, you might as well ask Black, she is quite smart." Snape replied, causing Athena to glare. It didn't matter no one was looking at her.

Snape walked off with a scowl on his face. They entered the staff room and stood in the middle of the room. They all saw a wardrobe rattling violently behind where Lupin was standing.

Athena knew what it was straight away, A boggart. She thought about these sometimes, she was never afraid of anything, she felt that she didn't have time to be scared of anything.

"Intriguing, yes? Would anyone like to guess what is inside?" Professor Lupin asked.

"That's a boggart that is." A boy whose name was Dean.

"Yes, very good Mr. Thomas. Now, does anyone know what a boggart looks like?" He asked the class.

"No one knows, bogarts are shapeshifters. They take shape of whatever particular person fears the most. That's what makes them so-''  Hermione Granger said.

"-So terrifying, yes." The professor interrupted the young girl.

"Luckily there is a simple charm exist to repel the boggart." He told the class. "Let's practice it now. Without wands please."