V. 𝑆𝑒𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛

It had now been two years since Athena had gone to Hogwarts, it was her second home to her

It had now been two years since Athena had gone to Hogwarts, it was her second home to her. She still had no friends but had gained more confidence, a lot actually, although she rarely ever spoke, she had joined the quidditch team, she was a chaser and a damn good one to.

She was the only girl on the team which she thought was extremely sexiest, as there had been at least ten girls at trials and were crazy good but none of them got on except for Athena.

Athena woke up from her deep slumber and peeled her eyes open, seeing as it was just sunrise she groaned quietly as she hadn't gotten much sleep, she never did.

Realising she wouldn't get back to sleep she got up and went to the bathroom to have a shower. After hopping out of the shower she got dressed in some jeans and a white tee.

She was happy that she got the first shower as some people fight for the hot water. Athena went back to her room and got her walkman out and put the headphones on. She grabbed out a book that she probably stole from some store and started reading it.

After reading for half an hour the sun was fully out and Holly had gotten up.

"Morning." Holly said to her.

"Hi." Athena said back still engrossed by the music and book.

Holly got ready for the day and they both waited for 10:00 to come around so that they could get to the Hogwarts Express. They both stayed in their room together as Holly was talking about what to expect for this year.

꧁♡︎꧂

They both got on the bus to get to Kings Cross, they got off the bus and went down the stairs with their trunks and animals.

They went through the barrier and walked over to put their trunks in the carriage. Just as they were reaching the carriage, someone collided with the girl knocking her over as well as her bag falling off.

She got up and saw who the cause of this was. James Potter. Great she thought. He handed her her bag back and she took it back.

She looked behind him and saw the Lupin-Black family with the rest of the Potter family. The Mckinnon-Meadows also behind them with their adopted daughter.

She grabbed her trunk and walked off. Putting her stuff in the carriage she left for the train.

"Sorry about that." A man said.

She turned around and saw him again, she rolled her eyes and said "Whatever,"

She left to get into a compartment and got an empty one, She started reading and a group of four came by and stopped at the compartment.

"Can we sit her?" A boy with dark hair said.

It was the group that she sometimes talked to. She knew their names, Theodore, Hunar, Seo-Jun and Sebastian.

Athena nodded and they all sat down "Thanks Tina." Seo-Jun said. Athena raised her eyebrows as all of the others looked at her weirdly as well.

"What?" She replied back to them.

"Why'd you call her that?" Theo said.

"What it's a nickname." Seo-Jun said

After that they went back to what they were previously taking about. The trolley lady came around and asked if they wanted anything. Athena wanted to get a chocolate frog but didn't have enough money.

Sebastian seeing this got her one claiming that he didn't want it anymore. She smiled slightly and said "Thank you."

"No problem." He smiled back.

꧁♡︎꧂

The train ride came to an end, the group got off the train and went to the carriages to make their way to Hogwarts.

They all got on the same carriage much to the surprise of the group of four. They quickly recovered from the shock and started talking.

Staying silent until they brought up Draco Malfoy and how Theo had to spend the summer with him.

"Eww, not ferret boy." Athena spoke up. She despised him and how he always got away with things from Snape.

The rest of the carriage burst out laughing at this. Athena happy that she made people laugh, smiled too.

After the group had recovered Theo started talking about what it was like and how he was over at the house all the time.

Getting off the cart they made their way into Hogwarts and sat down, Athena taking her usual spot at the back of the table.

The sorting ceremony went on and Athena was bothered to listen until Dumbledore was mentioning that there would be new teachers.

Looking up Athena saw the new teachers, fucks sake.
she thought. as if this is a life can get any worse now Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, and James Potter were up at the professors table.

Groaning quietly she rolled her eyes. no one seem to notice this except for the quartet and Remus lupin due to his werewolf abilities.

The quartet snickered quietly here in her Athena looked over and saw him looking at her she flushed slightly and looked away.

꧁♡︎꧂

After going back to her room, Athena went to bed and got out some pyjamas, as if her life can get any worse now three people that she hated most in her life were now at Hogwarts, the place where she could escape from all the troubles.

She laid on the bed and tossed and turned all night she could never get to sleep it's like she had insomnia but she didn't diagnose it because she's not one of those people but she just tossed and turned all night just staring at the roof with no emotion.

꧁♡︎꧂

A/N
yay thena is back at school
have a good day :)