viii. 𝑅𝑒𝑠𝑢𝑙𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎 𝑚𝑎𝑑 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑓𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑠

The group went down to the great hall super early, Before the teachers were even there, they wanted to see what Cassiopeia looked like and how freaked out she would be

Athena still feeling like she was floating in a cloud had a piece of toast with jam on it. As time went by all the Gryffindorks were talking about their common room.

The group minus Athena were laughing quietly. She was still finding this quite amusing.

All of the sudden a quite nervous group came in. This was noticed by the group of five. Or now known as the breakfast club.

The group all exchanged a nervous glance, Athena still holding the same stoic expression, although you could see the nervousness in her eyes.

They then heard a feminine voice crying and screaming, the girl came running into the hall and everyone started laughing and pointing at the girl, Athena swore that she saw Snape smirk slightly.

"DAD!" Cassiopeia screamed while running to the professors table, she ran to Sirius and Remus.

James also looked quite distressed, but also found this half amusing. The fathers were both taking care of the girl and trying to find the counter curse.

While everyone was laughing in the great hall the group of culprits except Athena were all laughing the loudest. Athena smiled ever so slightly.

Minnie who noticed them walked down to them, when they noticed they went suspiciously quiet which caught the attention of the people around them.

"Which one of you did this?" Minnie said quite angrily. They all looked down even though they were all still smiling secretly.

"It was me Professor." Athena said. The others looked up at her worriedly as if asking what the fuck she was doing.

"Ms Black?" She said as if she was surprised, she was. "Well then, detention for two weeks every day after school lessons."

"Wait, it was all of us professor." Sebastian said speaking after the professor started walking away. She turned around and looked at them in a questioning way.

They all nodded and by this time, Sirius, James, and
Remus had all come down. Standing behind there old professor.

Sirius looked at Athena and his eyes soften slightly.

"Alright then, you all have detention. Ms black and Mr Nott with Mr Potter and Mr Andrew's, Mr Das and Ms Kim you can go with Mr Lupin."

They all looked at her in disbelief. "What, why cant we go with you Minnie!" Hunar exclaimed.

"Because I'm not free to do this and don't call me that." The professor said sternly. Hunar rolled his eyes.

"Fine whatever." He responded back.

With that the professors all walked away, Sirius staying to linger, he then left with an angered expression as he had found out what Athena had done to his only daughter.

Athena rolled her eyes at his expression. She turned back, only to see the others looking at her. Athena raised her eyebrows.

"Do you not like your dad or something?" Theo asked. Of coarse no one knew that they didn't live together except for the teachers and Holly.

"No," She replied. They looked at her quizzically again. "He left me at an orphanage." She didn't know why she was telling them, she felt that she was oversharing.

Their expressions turned to pity. Athena rolled her eyes. She hated pity so much, so so much. She never understood it. They all quickly stopped. They heard Draco Malfoy going on about his arm and how lucky he was.

Athena was thinking about yesterday and how it all happened.

"Alright class, gather 'round. Now open yeh books to page 33."

"And how exactly do we do that." Malfoy asked.

"Yeh stroke the spine 'course."

Moments later Hague's returns, after Potter and Molloy had one of their daily squabbles.

"Isn't he beautiful." Hagrid said.

"Hagrid, exactly what is that," Theo asked the giant. Just as Athena was going to tell him Hagrid told him.

"That there, is a Hippogriff."

"Now First thing you got a know about Hippogriffs,
they are very proud creatures, don't want to go insulting them. Because it might be just the last thing that you do." He told the whole class.

" no who wants to come and say hello?"

Everyone took a step back leaving Harry to the front of the paddock.

"Right, good man Harry come on up. that's it nice and slow steps step back Harry." He instructed the boy.

After petting him, Harry then rode him around the school, everyone cheered for him except the Slytherins.

"Now everyone can come up and pet em."

"Yeah your not dangerous at all are you?" Malfoy asked tauntingly to the great creature. "You great ugly brute."

"Malfoy no," Hagrid called out.

The bird didn't seem to like this, as he rose up on his hind legs and attacked Malfoy.

"Ah, he's killed meh', it's killed me." Malfoy said quite dramatically.

Athena was pulled out of her thoughts when she heard Seo-Jun say "God he's so dramatic." They all murmured in agreement.

"Ok, so, Thenes, since you took the blame for all of us, I think we should do this thing that if one of us is about to get detention, we all try and get it." Sebastian said.

"Hey, that's actually a good idea." Hunar said.

"Fine." Athena said.

"Ok we need to make a pact to keep it a promise." Theo said.

"Blood pact?" Seo-Jun asked.

"What the fuck, Jesus no." Sebastian exclaimed. "Let's just shake on it."

They all shook on it and finished the rest of their breakfast.

They then went to their first class which they thankfully all had together. They were sat in class while Athena and Hunar were tossing a paper ball
at each other.

꧁♡︎꧂
A/N
sorry this is so shit
have a good day :)