ii. 𝑃𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚 9 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡?

One month had gone by and Athena woke up to soft music playing from the radio that Holly stole from a shop

One month had gone by and Athena woke up to soft music playing from the radio that Holly stole from a shop. She recognised it to be dancing queen by ABBA, she started opening her eyes and peeling the blanket off of her she stood up and got dressed for the day.

She put on some low-waisted jeans and a Led Zeppelin crop tee. She didn't put on anything obvious as she hated being the centre of attention. She wanted to get this shirt but it was way to expensive for her to buy.

When she was finished getting ready she made sure she had all of her stuff for Hogwarts, she then put a few extra clothes like a thin jumper and some socks.

They both went downstairs and had some breakfast, Athena had some cereal while Holly had some off brand porridge.

They made their way to the bus stop at 10:23, giving them 37 minutes to get to the train station.

When the bus pulled up the bus driver gave them an odd look as they each had an animal and a trunk. Athena being the girl she is geared at him while raising an eyebrow slightly.

They both went to sit down quickly, they chose ones in the middle of the bus. Athena pulled out her book from her carry bag, she had started reading the third book of the chronicles of narnia and was now on prince Caspian. She had gotten twelve pages in before the bus arrived at Kings Cross.

Holly and Athena hopped off the bus and made their way to the station, Athena pulled her train ticket out and realised that it said 'platform nine and three quarters'.

She caught up to Holly and asked "Why does it say this?"

Holly being surprised quickly recovered and said "Yes, you just run at the wall up here." They said this casually as if it was normal.

"What the fuck." Athena said, her voice barely above a whisper.

When they had gotten to the platform Holly went first and Athena followed after them. Slightly nervous she expected to hit the wall but instead stood in front of a scarlet train.

The two children put their belongings on the cart with every other kids stuff. They went back and the train whistle blowed. They made their way on to the train and waited for some students to clear out.

"Are you sure you don't want to sit with me?" Holly asked the young girl.

Athena just nodded and gestured for them to go on. Holly made their way down and found their friends in a compartment. Athena then walked down the carriage and looked for an empty one.

Finally finding one she sat down. She started to read again when she noticed something carved on the window sill of the train. She went forward to get a better look at it and saw that it had initials carved on there.

They said S.O.B, J.F.P, R.J.L, P.P.

She found this quite interesting as it was random that people had carved their initials onto the wood, but then realised that it was so that people would remember them.

She sat back down and began to read again when boy knocked on the compartment door, she looked up and rolled her eyes at the sight of who it was, Harry Potter, he opened the door being oblivious to the fact she had rolled her eyes at him.

He sat himself down with out even asking, she looked at him with disbelief and when he looked up he said "Hi i'm Harry Potter." Sticking his hand out in the process.

"I know that you twat, get out." She said angrily, she had raked a lot today and was infuriated at the fact of someone inviting themselves in.

He quickly scrambled to his feet and left. Sighing she opened her book once again and read.

꧁♡︎꧂

When the trolley lady came around, and asked if she wanted anything Athena just shook her head and the lady left.

She had finished her book by now and was sitting there staring at the wall with a bored face, she sat like that until the train pulled up to Hogsmead, you could see the tower in the distance and it looked beautiful in Athenas eyes.

She hopped off the train and hear a voice.

"fir's yer's over 'ere." The voice said loudly, she followed the voice and found herself in front of a giant man.

When they were told to get on the boats she tried to find one but they were all filled with students, she had no choice but to go with the giant.

Not that he minded in any way of coarse, he smiled brightly when he saw the look of pure admiration, Merlin, they look like him The giant thought.

"Wha's yer name?" The giant had said to the young girl.

Not really wanting to answer she had said "Athena, you?"

"Hagrid." He had replied.

The boat ride came to an end, and Athena happily made her way out of the boat. She walked up the steps and saw a lady with a tight bun, thinly pursed lips and wearing an emerald cloak.