vi. 𝑇𝑒𝑎 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐹𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑠

Athena woke up and got ready for her day, putting on her tie and robe she put on her worn out black converse

She made her way to the Great Hall and sat down. She was just sitting there in silence staring at her empty plate until she felt a presence behind her.

Snape standing there with her timetable. She took the timetable off of him and glared him down as he was doing the same to her. She hated him.

Looking over what classes she has she saw that Divination was up first. She got up and left the hall with her brown bag and robe hanging of of it.

Meanwhile with the teachers the new professors were staring at Athenas retreating figure.

"She looks so sad." James said. Feeling quite sad for the girl.

"She's just being dramatic, at least that's what Cassie said." Sirius replied still feeling no sympathy for leaving his daughter.

"That's quite rude Pads." Remus responded trying to ease the tension.

"Whatever, I've got to get ready for my class tonight." Sirius said leaving the two men in their thoughts.

"Don't try and ruin her school year this year." Minnie said after she noticed them staring at a girl. She quite like the girl even though they never talk, she did send a box of biscuits every year for her birthday when she noticed she never got any.

"Sorry Minnie, can't promise that." James said while winking jokingly.

"Don't do anything Potter, she's actually very smart and I want to win for Slytherin again." Professor Snape said coming up behind them.

"Whatever Snivellus," James replied.

They all went off and got ready for there classes.

Back to Athena, she was currently waiting outside of the divination class, she knew how to get in as Holly had told her but didn't want anyone to notice her there.

Eventually all of the rest of the class came up the stairs out of breath. She saw Theo and Hunar at the back talking. She went over there side but not to close to them. The Gryffindors started arguing about how to get up there. She sometimes called them Gryffindorks, even though she never told anyone.

"There's a trap door." Athena mumbled, thankful no one heard her over the noise. Fortunately Hunar heard and told them where it was.

They went into the classroom and waited for the teacher. "Welcome my children." A mystic voice said from behind the shadows.

Everyone looked around to each other and all had a quizzical face on each and everyone of them.

"Come on everyone sit down." She replied. "In this room, you shall explore the noble art of divination. In this room you shall discover that you possess the sight." After Trelwaney said that she bumped into the coffee table, everyone laughed quietly.