xii. 𝑄𝑢𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝑛𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠

It was now 9th of October and it was time for the first quidditch march of the season

It was now 9th of October and it was time for the first quidditch march of the season. It was now the last month of Autumn, meaning that it would be cold soon.

It was a beautiful day out and everyone was buzzing with excitement. Malfoy was going to pull a fake injury but decided not to when he noticed the glared from pretty much everybody.

Athena was now currently in her room the sun would be shining soon but she had to get ready quickly so that they could practice for a bit after breakfast.

After pulling on her Slytherin jumper she decided on putting the protective gear on before the match. She went out of the dorm careful not to wake anyone up.

She saw Theo sitting on the couch waiting for her. It had been three weeks since the encounter with Sirius and Athena had refused to talk about it to them.

They tried not to pester her but they couldn't help it. Athena didn't mind that much as she tried to limit herself from getting angry easily.

Nodding at him they both walked down the stairs while Theo was going on about how fluffy hair was better than straight hair. She didn't know to be honest she wasn't listening.

"I'm gay. Just so you know." Theo said pulling her out of her thoughts. Athena knew of course not that she cared anyways.

I mean one of her closest friends was Non-Binary and a lesbian. She didn't understand how someone would be so cruel to even kill them just for loving the same gender or being transgender.

"I know, and I don't care." She said back to him, his face lit up and he had a massive grin on his face, he rushed forward and hugged her so tightly that the air left her.

Athena smiled sweetly and was hugging him back. Athena swore she could hear him crying but didn't ask.

"Sorry, I was just really happy." He told her after he pulled away from the hug.

"It's fine." Athena responded to him.

They made the rest of the journey to the great hall with their brooms which Athena didn't know why they couldn't just keep them in the shed, they all had the same broom.

Athena would admit she was quite happy to receive a nimbus 2001 even if it was from Malfoy.

They sat down and by now the sun was out and it was warm, students are making there way into the Hall and we're all talking about who would win.

The group had a bet going and they each put in five galleons to see who would win this game, if Slytherin won, Athena, Theo and Sebastian would win all the money if they didn't then Hunar and Seo-Jun would get it.

Athena being a bit hungry grabbed some porridge and put some honey in it just for some fibre so she could get through the day.

She was about halfway through her porridge when the rest of group came running in and sat down next to Theo and Athena.