𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐃𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨- (𝟓)

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

⋅} ────── ⊰

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"I love you."

Omniscient

The squawks of seagulls could be heard in the distance as shallow turquoise waves brushed against the shore. Kentrell grinned from ear to ear, Taymor's fingers interlaced with his as they walked in unison. "It was really nice of you to think of me but you didn't have to take me out." He spoke, glancing over at Taymor. "I'm just glad I'm able to spend time with you."

"But I did, I just feel bad that you do so much for me but Ion do shit in return. This was the least I could do." Taymor replied, returning the smile. "Instead of having you waste yo time on me, I thought it would be nice if I went outta my way to do sum special for you." Kentrell could barely contain his happiness.

"Well it's perfect, thank you baby." He responded. Words couldn't express how happy he truly felt. For once, it felt as if they were finally bonding. "Is there any way I could repay you? Maybe I could do sum for you tomorrow." Taymor shook his head.

"Don't, you don't have to. It's okay." He assured Kentrell. "I just wanna focus on you right now." Kentrell was in utter disbelief. He couldn't believe how much time Taymor was willing to spend with him. For him, a day was enough.

"Come on, there gotta be sum you want me to do for you. You want me to take you shopping?" Taymor politely declined his offer.

"Like I said, you don't have to repay me. There's no reason for you to. After all that shit I pulled, I should be the one repaying you. You've done nothing but treat me right and all I did was lie to you, I'm really sorry." Kentrell took his hand, bringing it to his lips before kissing it gently.

"Ion want you to feel like you need to apologize, it's over now. I already forgave you. You don't gotta keep feeling bad about it, it's cool. It was just a lil mistake, that's all." However, Kentrell's forgiveness wasn't enough. Taymor was still upset with himself about the situation.

"It's not cool though. I shouldn't have ever lied to you. What I did was wrong, it's time for me to do better. You don't deserve to be lied to." Taymor then did the unthinkable. He took Kentrell's other hand into his own, softly brushing his lips against his. Kentrell's heart began to race rapidly, still in shock from what just occurred. Taymor could tell the kiss meant a lot to him.

"I love you." He cooed, but the words held no meaning—they were utterly worthless. Kentrell stood still, stunned by the phrase that left his lips.

"You love me?" Taymor nodded, followed by a chuckle.

"Ain't that what I said?" He questioned jokingly. "Don't be scared, say it back."

"I love you too baby." Kentrell replied sheepishly. "Could you do me a favor?"

"Yeah, what is it?"

"I want you to stop being so hard on yourself, ight? Just cus you made one lil mistake don't mean it's the end of world." Taymor only nodded. Who's to say that the same mistake wouldn't happen again?

A/N: It's pretty short but I hope you liked it! I just wanted to say that I have a new book otw, it should be out in a few days. You could check it out if you want.^^