𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧?- (𝟏𝟑)

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"Mind yo own damn business!"

Omniscient

"Where were you yesterday? I was calling you and everything but you wouldn't answer, what was wrong?" Taymor questioned worriedly. Kentrell rolled his eyes.

"It don't matter, I'm home now. Why do you wanna know so bad? I can't go out now?"

"Baby that's not what I'm saying, I just wanna make sure you're doing okay. Where were you?" It wasn't long before Kentrell became visibly upset.

"Ion gotta tell you shit!" He spat. "I'm a grown ass man, the fuck I gotta tell you where I went for?" Taymor grew quiet after Kentrell raised his voice. He had never seen this side of Kentrell before.

"Cuz you never been gone that long before." Taymor answered. "Ion get why you yelling at me. I'm just asking you a question."

"And I told you the fucking answer! I ain't telling you shit!"

"And why you not telling me? It sound like you tryna hide sum." Kentrell furrowed his brow in response to the accusation.

"When have I ever hid sum from you? I tell you everything!" Kentrell retorted. "Ion gotta tell you if Ion want to, that don't mean I'm hiding sum!" Taymor had trouble believing him.

"Kentrell, I'm not gone ask you again. Where were you?" Taymor asked, changing his tone.

"Mind yo own damn business!"

"Ion have to, now tell me where the fuck you was!" Taymor shouted.

"No, it's none of yo business! I shouldn't have to tell you anything!" Kentrell argued. "Now stop fucking asking me!"

"You was seeing other bitches, huh?" Kentrell struggled to contain his anger.

"Do you hear yourself right now? What other bitches would I be seeing? You really think I would do sum like that to you?" Kentrell inquired. He thought he made it oblivious that Taymor was the only one he loved; or at least he used to.

"Well I mean you won't tell me where you been so you had to have been with someone else, why else would you not tell me? You're clearly hiding sum."

"Just cus I won't tell you where I've been doesn't mean I'm cheating. I only left for lil a bit, you're just overreacting!"

"A lil bit? You were gone the entire day! The fuck you mean 'a lil bit?' If you really aren't cheating then tell me where you were, it's not that hard."

"You really wanna know where I was?" Taymor shook his head.

"Yeah and don't try and lie to me either." He replied.

"I was at my friend's house, there you happy?" Taymor still wasn't satisfied with his answer.

"If you were at yo friends house then why weren't you answering yo phone."

"Cus we was talking bout sum important. The day before he called me and asked me to come over." Kentrell explained.

"For what? What was so important that he couldn't tell you over the phone?"

"Now you asking too many damn questions. You don't need to know allat. That's between me and him."

"I knew you was a damn lie." Taymor spoke as he crossed his arms.

"You one to talk." Kentrell mumbled under his breath.

"What was that? Say that again."

"I ain't repeating shit, if you didn't hear me the first time that's yo problem." Kentrell responded.

"You gone tell me what y'all was talking bout or what?"

"Mane you doing too much, why I gotta tell you bout sum that was between me and him? That ain't none of yo business." Kentrell was fed up with arguing. There was simply no point. Taymor still didn't believe him so why bother? He stormed out of the room in a fit of rage.

"Come back and answer my question!" Taymor demanded. Kentrell didn't bother to respond. "Kentrell I know you hear me!" While the pair weren't very alike, they had one thing in common; the both couldn't wait for their relationship to finally end.