𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮- (𝟏𝟓)

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

    "I told you to leave me alone."

Omniscient

  "Mane what you still bugging me for? I told yo ass to go away for a reason." Kentrell groaned in annoyance. "I told you yesterday that Ion wanna be around you, why can't you just listen?" Taymor sighed.

"I know what you said but I still wanna try and fix things between us, Ion want you to be mad at me." He replied, scratching the back of his head. Kentrell rolled his eyes.

"Well that's too damn bad, I gave you so many chances yet you still do the same shit. I thought you said you were gone change, what ever happened to that?"

"Ion know what you're talking bout, what 'shit' am I still doing? I changed." Taymor tried his hardest to convince Kentrell he was different but they both knew that was a lie—nothing has changed, and probably never will.

"Don't play dumb with me, you know exactly what I'm talking bout. On our one month anniversary you promised me you'd never lie again, remember?" Kentrell recounted, his anger slowly building up as he glared at Taymor. "You promised me you'd stop yet you still lie to me! Allat shit I heard bout you was true!"

Taymor didn't respond well to Kentrell's raised voice. "Calm the fuck down, I ain't lying to you anymore, I told you I changed. I'm not sure what you been hearing but I'm not lying. Who told you that?" Taymor lied so much that it eventually became second nature to him. As his honesty faded, so did his empathy. While he still felt bad about lying to Kentrell, his guilt wasn't nearly as strong as it once was.

"That ain't none of your business, just know that I know you're lying. I might've believed you the first few times but now I know what's really going on. You don't even love me, do you?" Taymor wasn't sure how to respond.

"Well do you love me? You're calling me a liar based on some shit you heard. Why do you believe them? How do you know they aren't lying? I could be telling the truth for all you know." He questioned while folding his arms.

"But are you?" Taymor simply ignored the question and changed the subject once more.

"So who told you this?"

"Again, that ain't none of yo business now answer my question. Do you love me or not?"

"Yeah I do."

"Mhm, I'm sure you do."

"Now that I answered your question, answer mine who the fuck told you that?" Taymor asked, his voice raised slightly.

"Ion know why you keep asking me like I'm gone tell you. You don't need to know."  Kentrell replied. "Why do you wanna get on my nerves so bad? Haven't we argued enough already? Aren't you tired of it yet?" Taymor shook his head.

"No, we can keep arguing all day. You did this to yourself, we wouldn't be arguing if you wouldn't have decided to hide shit from me."

"Here we go with this shit." Kentrell commented, followed by an eyeroll. "Tell me, what am I hiding from you?"

"Well, you won't tell me what you and your friend were talking about and you won't tell me who was talking shit bout me." It didn't take long before Taymor connected the dots. "Your friend was the one who was talking shit, huh?"

"Was he really 'talking shit' if everything he said was true?" Kentrell inquired. "I didn't want to believe him at first but he was right. What's wrong with you? I really thought we had sum but you really wanted to lie to me, that's fucked up."

"So you wanna believe yo lil friend over me, okay then." Kentrell was close to losing his temper.

"I'm done with this arguing shit, it ain't worth it."

"Nah, tell me what he—"

"No." Kentrell interrupted as he rushed to the room, Taymor followed.

"Why you tryna—"

"I tried to give you one last chance but you really starting to piss me off. I told you to leave me alone." Kentrell grabbed handfuls of Taymor's belongings and threw them into the hallway.

"Baby what are you doing?"

"What do it look like? And don't call me 'baby' either."

"Kentrell—"

"Ion wanna hear it, get yo shit and get out. Don't call me no more, don't text me, don't ask me for shit and don't come over no more, I'm done."

"Are we really doing this shit right now?"

"Yes we are, Ion wanna be around you if you ain't tryna change. If all you gone do is lie to me then why would I wanna be around you?"

"But I'm not."

"Get yo shit together and then talk to me cus I'm done playing these games with you. You still gotta chance to get it together, if you can show me that you've really changed then maybe we can work things out but we'll never be as cool as we used to be. You fucked that up for yourself."

A/N: I meant to put this up earlier but I was having problems with my internet, I hope you enjoyed!