𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐝𝐨?- (𝟏𝟏)

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"Are you sure that gone work?"

Taymor

"Oh hey! I wasn't expecting you to show up so early." Nick greeted happily as he pulled me into a hug. I looked over and noticed someone standing beside him. "Oh don't worry bout him, that's just my boyfriend, Shèyaa."

Shèyaa remained silent and simply waved. I could tell that he was uncomfortable. "Hey." I spoke with, flashing a small smile as I waved back. "He doesn't talk much does he?" Nick shook his head.

"Nope, at least not around new people. He's a lil shy sometimes." Nick explained while allowing me inside. "Once he gets to know you he'll start talking." He took my hand and lead me to the couch.

"Okay. I just wanna say thank you for offering to help me, you know you didn't have to if you didn't want to."

"But I wanted to. I couldn't just sit there and watch you deal with allat on your own. I can't imagine how hard that would be." Nick replied while plopping down on the couch. "Do you have a plan on how you're gonna leave him?" I rolled my eyes as I laid across his lap.

"Nah, that's why I came to you. Do you really think I'd be over here right now if I did?" I questioned in a joking manner. "I did have a plan but Ion think it's gonna work."

"What was it?"

"Well initially, I was gonna give myself at least a month to leave him but I'm not sure if I should do it that way." I explained.

"A month? Why?"

"Well I don't know, I just thought that having a bit of extra time would make it easier." Nick wasn't a big fan of my previous plan.

"Ion think that's a good idea. I feel like if you waited any longer, he would get too attached to you which will just make it harder for you in the end." He commented as he rested his hand on my back. "I think you should try and leave him sooner."

"Sooner? How soon are we talking?" I asked.

"Probably within the next two weeks." Nick answered. Shèyaa entered the living room and sat beside us.

"Two weeks? That's not a lotta time. Don't you think that'll—"

"Yeah it will but like you said before you're gonna end up hurting him either way. You might as well do it now and get it over with." Nick interrupted.

"Are you sure that gone work?" Nick shrugged.

"Ion know, why are you asking me? Just try it and see." He responded. "I just think it'll be better to tell him sooner than to keep lying to him."

"I guess you're right, I just don't want Kentrell to get to upset with me. I hope Ion hurt him too bad." I noticed Shèyaa staring at me but for what? Was it something I said? "Um, you good?" He nodded.

"Yeah I'm cool, I just..." He didn't bother to finish the rest of his sentence. I simply shrugged it off and went back to talking to Nick.

"How mad do you think he'll be?"

"I think he'll be really upset with you but I think he'd be more upset if you kept lying to him for another month or so. At least by telling him sooner you'd know that's the last time you would have to hurt him.

"That's true, I'll leave him as soon as I can. Thanks again for your help."

"Yeah, no problem." Shèyaa then got up and abruptly excited the room. I looked up and Nick in confusion.

"Is he ight?" I questioned. Nick shrugged once more.

"Probably but who knows? He always got sum wrong with him. He'll be fine." We sat in silence for a moment before I heard Shèyaa's voice.

"We need to talk." He spoke. Who was he talking to? Surely we were the only ones in the house, right? I tried my best to ignore it but I couldn't, something felt off.