𝐈 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬- (𝟗)

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

⋅} ────── ⊰

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"What are you doing?"

NSFW WARNING!

Omniscient

Taymor held Kentrell's hand in his own, his thumb lightly brushing against his knuckles as he looked deeply into Kentrell's eyes. "Ion say this a lot but I love you." Taymor spoke. "I'm really sorry for all the shit I put you through, I'ma try my best to change."

"I already told you, it's cool. That shit is behind us now. You don't gotta keep apologizing baby." Kentrell replied before flashing a smile. "And what do you mean by 'change'? You ain't gotta change nun." Taymor sighed heavily.

"I don't feel like I do enough to show how much I love you." He answered. "And I wanna fix that." Taymor hesitated for a moment before placing Kentrell's hand on his thigh. Kentrell glanced over at him in utter confusion. Taymor had never acted like this towards him before.

"No, no you don't have to. It's fine." Kentrell let out a nervous chuckle as he withdrew his hand. "I think you're doing good enough." Taymor shook his head in disagreement.

"I'm not. You spend all yo time on me yet I can't do the same for you. I just wanna make you happy." Kentrell froze, mouth agape as Taymor straddled him. Taymor forced a giggle in response. Truthfully, he was just as uncomfortable as Kentrell was. "What you shy for daddy?" Kentrell cringed upon hearing the pet name.

"Hold on, daddy? Ain't no way you just called me daddy." Taymor nodded.

"I sure did, is there sum wrong with that?" He questioned.

"I just never thought I would hear you say that, I guess I just didn't expect it." Kentrell replied.

"I'm only tryna show you how much I love you." Kentrell let out an audible gasp as he felt Taymor's lips against his neck. In a matter of seconds, Kentrell's neck was completely covered in dark purple kisses. While Kentrell was enjoying it, he could tell this wasn't something Taymor wanted to do. Kentrell lightly pushed him off.

"You don't gotta do allat, I can tell that you was uncomfortable. You didn't wanna do that, did you?" Taymor looked away.

"Not really but I thought maybe that it would make you happy. I thought you'd like it."

"It's not about what I like, it's about what you're comfortable with. Please don't force yourself to do sum you don't wanna do to try to make me happy." Taymor was baffled by his response. He wasn't expecting Kentrell to respond in such a way.

"I won't do it again. I thought maybe we would both enjoy it but I was wrong about that." Taymor attempted to laugh it off. He tried his hardest to bond with Kentrell, yet he felt nothing. Maybe Durk was right, maybe he was trying to force something that wasn't there. "I'm sorry, if I take you out to dinner would that make it up to you?"

"Yeah that's cool." Kentrell smiled. "I feel like that's something the both of us will enjoy."

"Yeah, I think it'll be fun." Taymor commented as he stood up. "Well um, if you need me I'll be in the room."

"Ight." Taymor smiled awkwardly as he hurried off. He still couldn't believe what he had done. He was just relieved that Kentrell wasn't upset with him.

"Why the fuck would I do that?" He muttered to himself as he sat on the bed. The more he thought about it, the more embarrassed he felt. Why couldn't he just show Kentrell affection like a normal person?

He laid back in the bed and began to think about the next day. In all honesty, he was afraid. He didn't want to make Kentrell uncomfortable or upset again—he didn't want to mess up. He just hoped things would go smoothly.

A/N: hiii, hopefully you enjoyed this chapter! it's a lil on the short side but I promise the chapters will get longer in the future. Also, my new book is up. Make sure to read it if you're interested. <3