𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧- (𝟐𝟎)

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

   "Stop worrying so much."

Omniscient

  "How do I look?" Kentrell questioned as he nervously fixed his tie. Taymor carefully examined his outfit before smiling.

"You look good." He answered. "I'm so happy for you, tell me how it goes okay?" Kentrell shook his head.

"You're supposed to be coming with me, I told him all about you and I think he'd really love to meet you." Kentrell responded. "Why don't you wanna go?" Taymor could tell Kentrell was saddened by the fact he couldn't go. It wasn't like it was his choice. As much as he wanted to, he simply couldn't. He had far more important issues to handle.

"Trust me, I wanna go but I can't. I already agreed to go and meet up with one of my friends." Taymor explained. "I'm sorry, maybe I can meet him another time."

"I know you gotta do sum but I really need you to come with me. I can't go all by myself, I'm scared. It's been a while since I've been on a date." Kentrell admitted sheepishly. Taymor chuckled in response.

"You a grown ass man." He joked. "I'm sure you can go by yourself." Kentrell rolled his eyes in response to Taymor's playful taunt.

"I can't, what if he doesn't actually like me? What am I supposed to do?" Kentrell asked worriedly. Taymor snaked an arm around him.

"It's normal to be afraid of going on a date with someone you've never met, you shouldn't let that stop you from wanting to go though. Who knows, you may be exactly what he's looking for. I'm sure he'll like you." He spoke in an effort to calm him. "It'll go good, I promise." Kentrell sighed.

"I don't think I can do this on my own, maybe I should just call it off. It would probably be better that way. Ion wanna waste his time."

"You won't waste his time, he wants to see you. You'd be wasting his time by not going. I'm sure he's looking forward to seeing you." Taymor continued to comfort him in hopes of easing his anxiety. "Look, I might not be able to go but feel free to call me if you get too nervous, ight? I'll try to help you the best I can."

"Thank you but what if—" Taymor cut him off.

"Stop worrying so much. You'll be fine. I would hate to see you not go, you've been talking about this for days. Don't you think you'd regret not going?" Kentrell thought for a moment.

"I guess I would. I'm just scared and..."

"I know and it's okay. Maybe I could meet y'all up there when I'm done. I just don't want you to miss yo date over some shit that could happen. Just cuz it could happen doesn't mean it will." Taymor replied. "Just go and have fun ight?" Kentrell nodded. Why should he let his fears keep him from going? 

He flashed a small smile. "Ight, I'll try—"

"Nah, you will." Taymor corrected.

"Fine, I will go and have fun. You're right. I should still at least try to go. Thanks, Ion think you know how much I needed that."

"You're welcome."

"Oh yeah, and good luck meeting your friend. Hopefully it goes well for y'all." Taymor hoped the same. After everything he did, would it be possible to forgive him? Would a sorry be enough to make this all go away?

A/N: It's been a while since I last updated! Once again I would just like to thank y'all for reading this, I love each and every one of you! The final chapter should be coming out soon!