𝐈 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞- (𝟏𝟔)

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"I still don't know how he found out."

Omniscient

"Wait hold on, what you mean 'you don't know what happened?' Obviously sum happened if he kicked you out like that,
what did you do?" Dayvon asked, turning towards Taymor. He was the one person Taymor couldn't fool. No matter how hard he tried, Dayvon always seen through him.

"What makes you think I did sum? I ain't do shit." Taymor retorted.

"You said that he was really nice, why would he all of a sudden kick you out outta no where? That don't sound right to me." Dayvon commented. "That just don't sound like sum he would do." Taymor rolled his eyes.

"You ain't even know him like that." He muttered. Dayvon shrugged in response.

"Ion see why you getting upset wit me, I'm just going off what you told me. I might not know him too well but I do know that he wouldn't act like that for no reason. What did you do?" He repeated.

"What did I do? He was the one talking shit about me wit his friend. What you mean 'what did I do?' I ain't do nun." Taymor spoke. Dayvon shifted in his seat.

"They was talking shit? Well what was they saying?"

"They was calling me a liar and his friend told him that ion really love him." Taymor recounted.

"I mean, was he wrong though? You've been lying to him for how long now? You can't really get mad at them when it's true. How did they find out though?" Taymor shrugged.

"Ion know. I've only told a few people about this and I can't think of anyone who would go and tell him and he won't tell me who did it. I still don't know how he found out." Dayvon didn't feel sorry for him in the slightest. Taymor put himself in this situation.

"That's on you, I'm sorry but I can't keep on defending you. I tried to help you the best I could but you still out here doing the same shit, it don't really seem like you want help to me." He expressed. Despite all his efforts, Taymor still managed to make the situation worse. Why help him when he doesn't even want to help himself?

"After all those times I came up here and asked you for help, you really gone sit here and tell me that I don't want help? You can't be serious right now."

"That's what it seems like to me. I been told you that you need to stop lying and you still went and did it, you're just doing what you want to at this point." Dayvon wasn't afraid to speak his mind. If he felt something was wrong, he would say that.

"So you're putting this on me?" Dayvon nodded.

"Pretty much, you can't blame everyone else for your problems Taymor, hold yourself accountable. I'm not tryna be rude I just wanna see you do better. If I let you continue doing this what typa friend would I be?"

"I guess. What can I do to fix all this?" After going back and forth, Taymor decided to own up to his faults. Arguing would only make the situation worse.

"Nothing." Dayvon answered. "There's no way you can fix this. Now that Kentrell knows you're lying, he probably doesn't trust you anymore and judging by how he's acting now he probably don't wanna be with you either."

"So what's gonna happen?"

"You're finally gonna get what you wanted." Dayvon responded. "You're finally going to break up with him."