𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭- (𝟏𝟎)

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"I'll be right back, ight?"

Omniscient

"You ight? You've been really quiet." Kentrell observed, earning a slight nod from Taymor.

"Yeah, everything is cool." Taymor replied sheepishly, still embarrassed from the night before. He could barely bring himself to look at Kentrell. "I'm having a lot of fun actually." Kentrell flashed a smile.

"Really? I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. I didn't think you liked going out." Kentrell responded before taking a sip of his drink.

"What makes you say that?" Taymor questioned. Kentrell shrugged.

"Well I didn't think you would still wanna go out with me after that one time." Kentrell answered, referring to their one month anniversary. "I guess I was wrong though." Taymor giggled nervously in response.

"I'm not upset about that anymore to be fair, I completely deserved it." Taymor spoke, poking his food with his fork. It wasn't long before Kentrell caught on to his unusual behavior.

"Are you sure you're okay though? It seems like sum bothering you. You got sum on yo mind?" Taymor sighed. Instead of resorting to lying, he thought it would be best to express his true feelings.

"Yeah actually. I just feel really bad about yesterday." Taymor revealed. "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

"It's okay, you didn't know."

"No it isn't, I should've asked you first. Ion get it, how come you never get mad at me? Don't you think what I did was wrong?" Taymor was shocked by how calm Kentrell remained. No matter what he did, Kentrell never seemed to get upset with him.

"Well yeah, of course I do. But at least now you won't do it again. You shouldn't be upset with yourself."

"I know I shouldn't but it's kinda hard not to when I keep fucking up."

"I mean, things happen. We all fuck up every once in a while." Kentrell responded before taking a bite of his food.

"Yeah I guess so but no one fucks up that bad. That's probably the worst thing I've ever done to you. How can you forgive me after all the shit I've done?" Taymor inquired. He was surprised that their relationship had lasted so long despite all the drama.

"Cuz you're obviously learning from your mistakes. It's not like you're doing the same shit over and over again, you're tryna do better." Unbeknownst to Kentrell, Taymor was doing exactly that. Though he vowed to stop, nearly every word that came out his mouth was a blatant lie. "I can tell that you're really sorry."

Taymor was utterly speechless. He wasn't sure on how to respond. He simply grew quiet and took small bites of his food. He wished that Kentrell wasn't so forgiving. Moments passed before the pair would exchange words once more.

"Taymor?"

"Yes baby?" Taymor answered.

"You got quiet again."

"Oh, I'm sorry about that." Taymor apologized. "I'm just still thinking about the situation. I'm just trying my best to not think about it."

"If you want to, you could go outside and chill for a bit to get your mind off things." Kentrell suggested. "I wouldn't mind. I'd rather have you go clear your mind than be overwhelmed."

"Are you sure though? Ion wanna keep you waiting."

"Yeah I'm sure baby, I can wait." Taymor smiled before leaning over the table to give Kentrell a kiss on the head.

"Thank you baby." He replied before standing up. "I'll be right back, ight? Ion wanna make you wait too long." And with that, Taymor exited the restaurant. Even though he didn't want to be there at the moment, Taymor decided to stand by the door instead of leaving. He didn't want to make the same mistake he made before.

A/N: I am now about halfway done with this book! I'm planning on finishing it soon. Hopefully you all are enjoying it so far. <333