𝐨𝐧𝐞.

one — reality.

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

PLEASE
VOTE
FOLLOW ME @madisonbeerismygf
AND COMMENT WHILE READING!!
ENJOY !!!

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

cristina's pov ||

i'm looking at this boy infront of me. he's looking at his paper and fidgeting with his pencil, not knowing what to do because he didn't study.

i was just looking at him. his name is jaden. jaden hossler, should i add. he's actually the best looking guy in school, according to all my friends.. and every single fucking girl in this school.

me and him knew eachother pretty well. not like we have a history together or anything, but i've just known him since like elementary school.

he looked up at me, "what" he questions and i puck my lips into a straight line.
"you didn't study, did you" i assume.
i wasn't really shy to talk to him.. and he's kinda mean.

"of course not, who even studies for this shit." he whispers, "it's so fucking stupid how we have a test on the last day of school!" he resumes. he has a point.
"it's a final.." i laughed at him quietly and he shook his head and shrugged.

the annoying teachers pet who sits buy us turns his paper so jaden couldn't see it. i laugh quietly and he just drops his jaw a little and puts his hands up looking at the teacher pet.

"i'm not going to cheat off your paper. calm down, nerd. " jaden speaks and i laugh slightly.

"excuse me, jaden, are you talking during a test??" the teacher wonders.
"bitch ass," he mutters under his breath.

"no, sorry he dropped his eraser and im just giving it back" i pretend to pick up an eraser from the floor and hand it to him.

"uhh.." he looks at me confused than catches on. "oh. yeah yeah, thanks for my eraser" he takes it and erases something
on his paper.

little does he know. i actually wrote the answers on the eraser. not for him, i wrote them last night because i remembered last minute and didn't feel like studying

i keep looking at him to see if he would notice, but he's not even using the eraser.

jaden then looks up at me again, confused now. "what?" he questions and look at the eraser, and motion for him to open it.

he takes the eraser and slides it out of the case and sees the answers. he immediately smirks and looks up to me again, then i smile and we both go back to our tests.

about half an hour later.

the whole class finished the test. then a few minutes after the bell rings, and school is finally over. wow. it's finally summer.

"FINALLY!! i'm out of this bitch!" jaden exclaims as the bell rings. he stacks his chair and quickly exits the room with his friends.

idiot took my eraser.

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

jaden's pov ||

ugh, fuck.
it's the last day of school and we have a fucking test i didn't study for. fucking FANTASTIC.

i then noticed the girl in front of me staring at me. her name is cristina, i know her .. and she's fucking hot as shit. i'm so glad she sits in front of me cause she's smart, but she's also like the hottest girl in school.

i don't know her that well, but ive known her for like my whole life basically.

"what" i question as i look up at her. she then pucks her lips into a straight line.
"you didn't study, did you" cristina assumes.

"of course not, who even studies for this shit." i whisper, "it's so fucking stupid how we have a test on the last day of school!" i resume.
"it's a final.." she murmurs. i literally do not give a fuck what kind of test it is..

the annoying teachers pet who sits buy us turns his paper so i couldn't see it. BITCH?!! cristina, the girl in front, laughs quietly and i just drop my jaw a little and put my hands up looking at the teacher pet.

i don't know his name, and i dont wanna know his stupid, fucking name.

"i'm not going to cheat off your paper. calm down, nerd. " i speak and cristina laughs slightly.

"excuse me, jaden, are you talking during a test??" the teacher wonders.
"bitch ass" i say under my breath and cristina widens her eyes as a joke before bending down to her backpack. 

"no, sorry he dropped his eraser and im just giving it back" cristina pretends to pick up an eraser from the floor and hand it to me.
i didn't drop an eraser, wtf is she saying ???

"uhh.." i looks at her confused than i start to catch on. "oh. yeah yeah, thanks for my eraser" i take it from her and pretend to erase something on my paper.

cristina keeps looking at me.. i don't know why. does she think i'm like hot or something, i think shes hot, but does she think i'm hot is the actual question ??

i look up at her, confused now. "what?" i question, she looks at the eraser, and motions for me to open it.

i take the eraser and slide it out of the case and sees the answers. i immediately smirk and looks up to her again, then she smiles and we both go back to our tests.

about half an hour later.

the whole class finished the test. then a few minutes after the bell rings, and school is finally over. wow. it's finally
summer. yay.

"FINALLY!! i'm out of this bitch!" i exclaim as the bell rings. i quickly rush to stack my chair and get out of this fucking school. i go to my friends across the room and we exit all together.

wait i still have cristina's eraser.. oh i have an idea. i pull out a pen from my backpack and start to write on the eraser.

"yo, what are you doing?" josh (richards) asks and i just ignore him as i keep writing.

the guys and i are just talking when cristina walks past me, i can't help but just stare at her for a couple seconds and then i remember about the eraser.

"ill be right back" i tell the guys before i go and chase after her.

"cristina!" i call out her name. i guess i'm too late because her friend already caught up to her.

i sigh and then walk over back to my friends.

AUTHORS NOTE ||

ok ok ok i've been having this idea on my mind for the longest time u don't even know omfg

first chapterrrrrrr

what u think be honest??????

ok anyways byeee

published - friday, november 5, 2021.