𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

thirty three — reality, tiktok.

third person ||

"3"
"2"
"1"
"go.."

"HEY GUYS WELCOME BACK TO TEA TALKKKKK"
""NWKWJEJEJWN TEA TALKK"
"YOOOOOOOO WELCOME BACK TO TEA TALKKKKKKKKKKKK"

all three of the boys shouted at the same time.

"hey guys welcome back to another tea talk." josh spoke to the camera, pulling out his phone.
jaden showed a thumbs up to the camera while bryce clapped and nodded.

"and look who's back.." bryce spoke.
"JADENNNNN!" bryce and josh both explained at the same time, pointing to jaden. jadens eyes widened and he opened his mouth sarcastically, waving.

"jaden care to explain where you've been these past two weeks?"bryce looked over at jaden who was sitting next to josh. josh looked over at jaden as well.
jaden smiled, "hey bryce, where were you yesterday?" he fired back at bryce. the day before, bryce was with addison.
bryce smiled in defeat, "fuck you." he told him. jaden smiled and turned back to face the camera.

"speaking of jaden being places.." josh spoke, "jaden was in alex warrens vlog the other day.. let's just watch the video.."
a smile formed on jadens face as josh spoke. he shook his head and watched the video on josh's phone.

"cristina," alex spoke, putting the camera in her face. she looked at him, "what are your thoughts on jaden?" he asked her.

she smiled and looked at the camera, "uhhh .. he's hot," she nodded at him.
he laughed, making her smile again, "so like.. are you guys dating?" he asked her.
"uhh.. no." cristina responded while nodding making alex laugh, confused.

"so is that a yes or a no?" he laughed.
"yes." she replied, shaking her head making him let out another laugh.

the next clip was jaden.

"jaden, jaden." alex went infront of jaden, pointing the camera at him, holding his arm out. "what are your thoughts on cristina?"
"cristina? oh, she's like.. ..perfect," jaden spoke with a smile on his face.
"awwww," anthony cooed coming into the frame, jaden still smiling.
"jadens a simp guys," bryce spoke looking at the camera and patting jadens back.

"so you guys are dating?" alex questioned.
".. nooooo," jaden said sarcastically, making alex laugh.

bryce starts to laugh as he saw himself in the clip.

cristina and jaden were standing together and jadens arms were around cristinas neck as he stood behind her.

alex came up to both of them with his camera, "so guys.. everyone wants to know.. are you guys dating?" he teased the hollywood fix guy.

the two both smiled.
"noo guys were definitely not datinggg," jaden shook his head.
"yeah definitely not," alex joined into the joke pointing at the position their in right now making the three of them laugh.

"no but actually, people need to hear you say it or they're still gonna be asking me.." alex spoke and jaden took his arms off of cristina.
"yeah, we are." cristina nodded.