𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨.

twenty two — reality.

jadens pov ||

i'm sitting on the couch of the hype house texting with cristina. she's told me before about how mad she gets when she has 'a bad practice day', but i didn't think THIS mad. or actually more sad then mad ..

"oooohhhh," bryce looks over my shoulder, "cristina's name has hearts next to it," he says extra loud making sure everyone can hear him. i let out a laugh.
"are you guys official yet?" nick asks as he walks by and sits on the other couch.
i started to smile then scratched my head. i was gonna speak but than josh cut me off, "ya, he asked her out yesterday." he told them, "that's what that picture was." he added.

"that picture was so adorable," kouvr smiled at me and i tried not to smile.
"i thought y'all were already dating." taylor chimes in and i look at him, "y'all act so like.. flirty and buddy-buddy with eachother. like it's so obvious you guys liked eachother. every single person here made a guess on when y'all were gonna get together, and the person who was closest would win 1,000 dollars."
"what?!???" i exclaimed in suprise, "who won?" i wondered.

"ooh! let's check!!" alex exclaims as he pulls out his phone, "it's in my notes app."
".. uhhh.. the winner issssss... chase?" alex questioned the last part. everyone looked around confused.
"can we just not tell him?" nick asked looking around.
"yeah like can we not? he's stupid. how did he even win?" dixie said, "how did i not win what the fuck?" she wondered as she got up from the couch and walked over to alex.

"there's no way chase won," bryce shook his head.
"i thought it was gonna be dixie or josh.." thomas spoke.
"so did i." mia agreed.

"yeah, josh why didn't you win?" i questioned as i looked at him.
"bro- what did i even guess?" josh said as he walked over to alex and looked at his phone.
"okay we made the bet in november.. on november 17, and i guessed 2 weeks.. ugh." josh explained.

"is that a special day or like.. what??" i wondered.
"eh- it was the first day cristina came to the hype house and no one could find you guys." alex replied.
"yeah we thought you guys were fucking or something." nick added and i laughed.
"no, we were just outside talking." i shook my head.
"you guys didn't kiss?" bryce wondered.
"no?" i replied confused.

"you fucking pussy, you told us you were gonna go kiss her." anthony shook his head and i started to get embarrassed.
"either cristina probably wasn't taking the hint or jaden was too scared." alex shrugged.
"it's definitely the second one." dixie spoke nodding her head as she looked at me. i scratched my head.

i looked down at my phone and cristina was calling me. 
"hold on, i gotta take this." i spoke as i got up from the couch and walked to the front door, opening it as i picked up the call.
"it's cristina." bryce told the others as i was leaving. like shut up.

Cristina ❤️❤️❤️ is calling...

accept decline

jaden - "hello?" he spoke bringing the phone up to his ear.

cristina - "hi." she spoke in a soft tone

jaden - "hi." he copied her.
"are you okay?"

cristina - "not really.." she sniffles

jaden - "are you crying?"

once jaden heard her sniffle he immediately started walking to his car to leave.