𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱.

thirty six — reality.

jadens pov ||

i woke up the next morning with cristina's head rested on my chest, and her arms wrapped around me.
it was a good view to wake up to, but i then remembered that she's sick and there's a chance she had got me sick too.

my hand went up to my forehead, checking if i was warm.
i wasn't really worried because i don't get sick easily, but there could be a chance.
luckily, i was my regular temperature.

i then placed my head on cristina's forehead, checking her temperature. she was burning hot.
i didn't really know what to do now, but i think she needs medicine.
i wonder if i can go to cvs or something while she's asleep and make it back without waking her up.

i genuinely did not know how i was gonna get up, i was literally trapped.
i gently took her arms off from around me and then slowly moved so her head was on the pillow instead of me.
once she was off of me, i sat up and then looked at her to make sure she was still asleep, then i got off the bed.

i've never dealt with cristina sick, but i have dealt with her on her period.. and it's.. how can i explain it.. bad.
she's sooo emotional, SO MEAN, and super needy.
i mean that in the best way possible, because i'm not judging her, i'm just .. narrating what i notice .. okay i should shut up now because i don't really know what i'm saying now.

all i'm saying is if she's like that on her period, i think she's gonna be like that when she's sick too. whenever one of my sisters gets sick, they're so annoying. like they ask me to do everything for them. they tell me to go get them food or something and if i don't they start crying.. and it's so annoying.

see with my sisters it's annoying, but if it's cristina in that situation, i'll do anything for her. i'll do whatever she wants me to do and it doesn't matter what it is. or if she's being emotional or needy, it really doesn't bother me.

i really got lucky with cristina, like super lucky. she's perfect. she's the most gorgeous person i've ever set my eyes on. in my eyes she doesn't compare to kylie jenner or madison beer, or any of those girls. she has her own beauty. no one looks like her, and no one could ever compare to her either. and the fact that she can sing.. and really well too. i could listen to her voice for hours and hours and never get tired.

something i don't get is people (griffin) telling me "i'm in too deep" for cristina.. like .. how. we're literally dating.. but anywayssss...

i walked out of cristina's room and headed down the stairs to the kitchen. i opened the fridge, searching for medecine. i didn't see any. i opened the cabinets.. no medecine. i don't know if it's just somewhere i don't know about, or if she just doesn't have any.

"jaden?" i heard a voice behind me. i turned around and saw evelina. she began to smile as she saw me and gave me a hug.
"when did you get here?" she wondered.
"i came here late at night yesterday when you were asleep." i explained.
"ohhhhhh." she nodded and i nodded back.

"by any chance do you know where cristina keeps the medecine?" i asked her, expecting the answer to be no.
"oh, yeah! i do!" she exclaimed and my face lit up.
"where is it?" i questioned.
"in the fridge!" she told me to the fridge. i opened the fridge again and looked around, not seeing anything.

"where?" i wondered.
"here, let me get it." she insisted as i got out the way. she reached up and moved the stuff that was blocking the medecine. i saw lots of different kinds of medecine.
"perfect." i spoke.

"are you sick?" she wondered, putting her hands on her hips and looking at me.
"no, not me.. but cristina is." i told her.
"she is????" she asked me and i nodded.
"she's mean when she's sick, watch out." she warned me, making me let out a laugh.
"mean?" i questioned with a smile.
she nodded, "mhm."
"good to know." i nodded back.

"yup!" she expressed, "can you get me that juice box up there?!" she asked me.
"yeah, here." i got the juice box down for her and handed it to her. she put it down on the counter and put the straw in the hole, starting to drink it.

"okay, i'm going now!! bye!!!" she exclaimed as she sipped her juice box, walking out the kitchen.
"byee." i smiled at her as i watched her leave. that juice box looked so fucking good .. i want one.

okay actually i need to get cristina her medecine and then i can get one. i looked at all the medecines in the fridge and grabbed the one that fit best with the symptoms she had.

i got a spoon for the medecine and a cup of water too.
i went up to her room and her eyes were closed so i couldn't tell if she was asleep or just trying to sleep.

i set the stuff down on her nightstand and then sat on the edge of her bed. i looked at her and her eyes began to slowly open. she isn't a very heavy sleeper so i guess all the movements and stuff woke her up.

she looked up at me for a second, before reaching out for my hand and grabbing it.
i smiled at her before looking over to the medecine on the nightstand.
i sat on the edge of her bed and looked at her.

"you need to take medecine." i told her.
she blinked at me before sitting up, "do you want me to throw up?" she questioned, making me smile.
"you have to." i told her.
"i'll do it later, i'm tired." she said before laying back down.

"no, you have to take it now so whenever you wake up again you'll feel better." i said. she groaned before sitting up again.
"did you atleast bring water?" she sighed as she grabbed the medecine from my hand. i poured it into the cap. she didn't want me to use the spoon for some reason.
"yeah, here." i held it in my hand.

she took a shot of the medecine and squinted like she had just taken a shot of tequila. she stuck her tongue out in disgust, before taking the water from my hand and taking a sip. i laughed at her reaction as i set the stuff down on the nightstand again.

she then yawned, and then layed back down in bed.
"will you stay with me?" she asked as she stared up at me and grabbed my hand.
she was doing this thing with her eyes, and i don't know why it turned me on so much, but it did. i couldn't say no even if i wanted to.

i got into the bed with her and she smiled as she pulled me closer to her and wrapped her arms around me. i wrapped my arms around her and got comfortable.
soon, i drifted back to sleep with her.