𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

seventeen — reality, messages.

jadens pov ||

"have you seen cristina?"  i asked around, trying to find cristina. nobody has responded yes to me yet.

finally, i spotted dixie. she'll know where she is for sure.

"have you seen cristina?" i wondered, as i walked up to dixie.
"oh, yeah, she's touching up her makeup i think." dixie told me. thank god finally some one knew.
i sighed in relief before turning around and running up the stairs of the hype house.

i stopped walking whenever i saw the bathroom door was closed. she's probably in here.
i knocked on the door and stood there for a second and the door unlocked revealing cristina.

she looked at me with a happy look on her face, "what the heck, how'd you find me?" she asked me.
i smiled, "i just knew." i shrugged.

"i'm fixing my makeup, im almost done." she told me. yeah, i knew that already.
i didn't respond, instead i just watched her.
she turned her head to look at me.
"do you wanna come in?" she asked me as she paused puttting some sparkly shit on a brush.

i smiled and walked inside, closing and locking the door behind me. she noticed i locked the door and just looked at me through the mirror.

she got that sparkly shit again and put it in the inner corners of her eyes with a tiny brush.
"what does that do?" i asked curiously. she turned her head back to look at me and laughed.
i threw my hands up, "what, i'm asking."

she let out another laugh, "it's highlighter.. it like .. like how do i explain highlighter to you?" she questions.
"it's like.. like, do you know how you use highlighters to like highlight important stuff on papers and make it stand out?" she asked me.
i nod, "yeah."
"it's like that.. like .. i don't know!???." she explained before using that same sparkly highlighter stuff and pulling out a different brush from her bag next to her and putting it on her cheeks and her nose.

now she took this powder thing and used this weird thing that apparently is called a "powder puff" (it said it on it), and she's using that on her face.

"makeup is so confusing, i don't understand this." i told her.
she looks at me from the mirror as she continues to do what she was doing, "maybe because you're not a girl." she told me. i rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"what if like.. makeup didn't exist.." i told her and she looked at me from the mirror, "where are you going with this?" she asked me.
"like.. what would you do if makeup didn't exist?" i asked her.

she turned her neck around and looked at me, "why are you asking me stupid questions?" she wondered as she turned back around and grabbed something else out of her makeup bag.

this time it was some kind of pencil.. it's either for her eyes or her lips, i know that.

she opened it and started to outline her lips with it.
OHHH, i know what this is for.. it's to make your lips look bigger. i know this one.

she outlines them and then pulls out another thing from her bag. this one i know, it's lip gloss, and it's sticky.

"no, don't put that on.." i stopped her before she put it on her lips.
she stopped and looked at me through the mirror, "why?" she wondered, confused as she closed the bottle of the lipgloss and turned around and looked at me.

the lights weren't completely on, instead they were more dimmed. it was kind of dark, but i could see her perfectly.

"cause." i spoke before i placed both my arms on each side of her, basically trapping her. i briefly leaned in and kissed her, taking my arms off the counter and cupping her face.
she kissed me, putting that stupid lipgloss down and cupping my face with her hands.