𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

eleven — reality.

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

PLEASE
VOTE
FOLLOW ME @madisonbeerismygf
AND COMMENT WHILE READING!!
ENJOY !!!

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

third person ||

a few hours had passed making it almost 12 in the morning. cristina's mom was texting her on when she was gonna go home. 

"my mommy told me i have to go pick my sister up from her house now, so i gotta go." cristina told the damelio sisters as she stood up.
"oh i was gonna stay longer .." charli stated and dixie agreed, "me too.."

cristina bit her lip as she looked at them and scratched her head with her phone in her hand.

jaden, who was listening to their conversation goes and mumbles stuff to his friends then turns to the girls conversation, "i can take you if you want .. then they could come with your car or something.. just a thought," he offered and cristina turned to look at him.

"oh, but im not going home right away, i need to pick up my sister from my
moms house.."
"that's fine, i don't mind." jaden says as he put his hands in his pockets looking at cristina. cristina smiled at jaden then turned to dixie.

"yes, yes; go! it's fine! we'll take you're car." dixie told cristina.
"wait no, you're a horrific driver! you'll blow up my car or something! i'd rather have charli drive.. " cristina crosses her arms.
"i literally told you i got better at driving, how do you think i got my license?!!!?? i'm not gonna blow up your car, most i will do is like scratch your bumper or something.. but if anything happens i'll pay for it. you can go." dixie explains.

cristina gives in and gives dixie her keys, "well actually, my mom was talking about getting me a new car for my birthday so you can scratch it!!"

"damn i want a new car." jaden stated.
charli gasps, "wait. your birthday is in literally a day.."
"ohhh right the 12th right??!" jaden adds. cristina smiled and nodded. she was excited he remembered when she told him.

cristina then got another notification from her phone. it was her mom texting her again.

"okay, we should go now.." cristina looks at jaden, he nodded in response. she hugged dixie and charli and said bye, then shouted daisys name and said bye to daisy.

jaden was in chases room talking with chase and nick.
daisy rushed over to cristina and gave her a hug before saying, "tell us what happens, okay. and show him the song !!!" daisy exclaimed as she pulled out of the hug.
cristina nodded at her.

she waved bye at them then walked out into chases room.

as she walked out jaden saw her and watched her come out.
"see ya guys." he dapped up chase and nick before following cristina out of the room and out the front door.

when they got outside he noticed cristina's change of energy. "it's freezing." she expressed as she walked to the car. he agreed. he was cold as well.

he unlocked the car and went over to the passenger door and opened it for her. she smiled at him as she got in the car and he closed the door before he walked over to his seat.

"are you still cold?" he asked her as he turned on his car.
"umm.. yeah." she responded, turning her head to face him. 

he let out a slight laugh then took off his hoodie and handed it to her.
she looked at the hoodie, then at him.
"but you-" she tried to tell him that he was wearing less than her.
"wear it. you're wearing something thin, im fine." he told her.
"jaden, you are literally not wearing anything.." she exclaimed as she looked at his stomach.